Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 14BIS 4D&A Comerce - Trade Contract for inputs, best price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To: DE| Co - Daniel Crock

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Daniel of DE | Co,
We can close a contract for other goods, except for superconductors and Gravity Field Stabilizers, if you are ready to sign the contract just return, more details about the anchoring rights, with the names of the ships and their pilots we will settle by private message.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hug, Davi Cortez - 14BIS
Encrypting ....
Sending message ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Daniel Crock, CEO of DE | Co

Dear Mr. Davi Cortez, we appreciate your way of negotiating, we closed the contract with you from 14BIS, dealing privately with the pilots who must be authorized for anchoring. I guarantee that we will honor the legitimacy of our company's name.

Awaiting feedback, regards, Daniel Crock CEO DE | Co.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ending transmission, re-encrypting .....
< < < Incoming transmission > > >

Subject: Contract completion
|
| [Image: vpwr5Oh.png] |

|

Good day Mr. Cortez,

it is my pleasure to announce that we have finished shipping the materials agreed upon in the contract. A total of 15 000 units of Magnetic Superconductors and 5000 units of Gravity Field Stabilizers have been delivered to your base.

I believe your dockmaster should have all the relevant cargo manifests, but I can also transmit the logs for inspection upon your request.

I must admit I couldn't resist personally supervising several of the deliveries to ensure everything went well and took the liberty of bringing some extra basic supplies on our last run. You have a skillfully managed facility, Mr. Cortez, if somewhat hard to find...

I look forward to our further cooperation in the future.

Sincerely,

Caden Harlan,
CEO,
Harlan Freight Co.

< < < End transmission > > >
14BIS 4D&A Comerce

Hello Mr. Caden, we are very satisfied with the service performed under your command. His company showed a fast, efficient and secure service. We appreciate the performance of your company and we are extremely happy for the resource applied.
We wish you a lot of success in your business.
Thanks again,
Sincerely,
Cortez, 14BIS.
Pages: 1 2