Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 14BIS 4D&A Comerce - Trade Contract for inputs, best price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: image.gif]

14BIS 4D&A Comerce

Trade Contract for inputs, best price.
Hello you who have a small trading company, we want to speak initially to address you!
At 14 BIS, we are still a small company that started with the dream of expanding the metal trade in Systema Cortez, since we know that we are neighbors to our friends on the Oceana Shipping Platform.
We need to contract the supply of the following materials:

• 110,000 Reinforced Alloy
• 5,000 Gravity Field Stabilizers
• 10,000 Critical Temperature Alloy
• 35,000 Argentium Silver
•15,000 Magnetic Superconductors
• 30,000 Industrial Hardware

[Image: image.gif]
< < < Incoming transmission > > >

Subject: Contract offer
|
| [Image: vpwr5Oh.png] |

|

Good day,

this is Mr. Caden Harlan, CEO of Harlan Freight Co. We are a local Liberty shipper and would be interested in helping you expand your base. Specifically, we think that our strong business links to Ageira Technologies would be useful in procuring the requested load of Magnetic Superconductors.

We have almost 14 years of experience in local freight routes, with several years of good cooperation in resupply missions and materials delivery with the base owners of Liberty.

Unfortunately we are very busy with our priority contracts lately so we can only take partial fulfillment of this contract. Note that due to the offered price being quite low we can only ship these on a "best effort" basis, so any hard deadlines are out of the question.

Please respond if you find these terms agreeable.

Sincerely,

Caden Harlan,
CEO,
Harlan Freight Co.

< < < End transmission > > >
14BIS 4D&A Comerce

From Davi Cortez, 14BIS

Good morning Mr. Caden Harlan, CEO of Harlan Freight Co.
It is with great pleasure that I come to thank you for contacting a company as renowned as yours. Will we be able to close this supply contract and are we committed to adjust the price offered, as long as we agree on a certain delivery speed, would we have a fair price for the lords of Harlan Freight Co?

Thank you for contacting me and I hope we can sign a contract with you.
Sincerely, Davi Cortez.

|

|

Good morning Mr. Cortez and thank you for your response.

We would agree to ship the requested load of 15 000 Magnetic Superconductors for a price of 1400 credits per unit shipped within 24 hours of the contract signing.

Furthermore, some of our priority contracts got rescheduled so we would be also willing to ship the requested load of 5,000 Gravity Field Stabilizers for 6500 credits per unit shipped within the same deadline.

Unfortunately due to our limited capacity for bulk shipping you will have to contract a bigger company for the rest of the materials.

If you answer positively we will start our shipments immediately. The transport HFC|Seagull will be assigned to the task.

Sincerely,

Caden Harlan,
CEO,
Harlan Freight Co.

Encrypting ....
Sending message ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Daniel Crock, CEO of DE | Co

Good morning Mr. Davi Cortez, owner of 14BIS, on behalf of our modest company, DE | Co (Delivery Express), with only five years of experience but with great potential for delivery and evolution; I intend to close the complete delivery package with your master. It is true that we are involved in other negotiations, but I guarantee that if we sign an exclusive contract, we will honor the legitimacy of our company's name.

Awaiting feedback, regards, Daniel Crock CEO DE | Co.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ending transmission, re-encrypting .....
To: Caden Harlan, CEO, Harlan Freight Co.

Dear Mr. Caden Harlan, we can close this partial delivery contract for the listed goods (superconductors and Gravity Field Stabilizers), however we would readjust the value of the superconductors to 1000cr / ea ok? If we sign this contract, respecting the fact that the Lord has contacted us in the first place, we can honor and appreciate your quick deliberation.
In closing the contract, I only ask that the shipment be processed from next Wednesday, we need to expand the space for storing the material that we will import.
Through private messages we will settle the other details.
Thanking you for the quick response, I look forward to returning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ To: ]Mr. Daniel Crock, CEO of DE |

Good morning Mr. Daniel, CEO of DE | Co, I appreciate your contact. Unfortunately I cannot honor you with the entire contract without giving up the first contact; however we can close exclusivity for the rest of the shipment, what do you think?
Thank you for your contact, I look forward to returning.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Encrypting ....
Sending message ...

Mr. Daniel Crock, CEO of DE | Co

Good morning Mr. David, I respect your way of dealing with us, it is not very easy to find honor in business these days. I accept your considerations and look forward to signing an exclusive contract for the shipping of other goods.

Awaiting feedback, regards, Daniel Crock CEO DE | Co.

Ending transmission, re-encrypting .....

|

|

Dear Mr. Cortez,

you are a shrewd negotiator and I must concede to your price request. 1000 credits per unit of superconductors will do then.

We will start hauling in the cargo the following Wednesday at around 18:00 Universal Sirius Time (//UTC).

We appreciate your business prowess and look forward to completion of this important project of yours that will certainly reinvigorate the trade in the Cortez system.

Sincerely,

Caden Harlan,
CEO,
Harlan Freight Co.

To: Caden Harlan

Dear Caden Harlan,
I'm glad we were able to close a deal. Thank you for your complacency, we will grant anchoring rights to the captain of HFC | Seagull for Wednesday.
I enjoyed negotiating with you, I hope this will be the first of many joint ventures.
Big hug,
Davi Cortez.
Pages: 1 2