Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OSCN - Stage Two Announced, Bowex Primary Sponsor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OscLogo.png]
OSCN
The Orbital Spa & Cruise Network
[Image: 6F87DxA.png?1]
Big or small… We can handle it all. Bowex

[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] Stage One - The Curacao Circuit
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] Stage Two - The Shetland Circuit
[Image: iAhPvlG.png?1] Stage Three - The Baden Baden Circuit
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] Stage Four - The Hawaii Circuit Part 1
[Image: iAhPvlG.png?1] Stage Five - The Monte Carlo Grand Prix
[Image: iAhPvlG.png?1] Stage Six - The Freeport Run
[Image: iAhPvlG.png?1] Stage Seven - The Dublin Derby
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] Stage Eight - The Hawaii Circuit Part 2

Orbital Announces Second Stage Sponsor, sidesteps questions about Stage One
Planet Curacao - Orbital Spa and Cruise announced today that Bowex had become a proud partner of the Second Stage of the Orbital Culture Rally. Many may wonder what services a famed corporation such as Bowex may provide and you'll get find out here first! We sent some questions off to our new found friend Peter Hudson at Bowex to help us better understand and we've included his responses below.

Nick Toma Wrote:Can you tell me what services Bowex provides?

We provide a multitude of services but what we’re most known for is our excellent transportation service. We have many close ties with other house corporations that’ll enable us to complete our contracts faster than anyone else at competitive rates.

Nick Toma Wrote:With so many other shipping companies what makes Bowex stand out?

Have you ever seen a Borderworld Exports Battleshire? No one is going to mess with one of those. They’ll get your goods from point A to point B without hassle and damage free. It’s almost ironic as we chase down pirates with these. Now tell me another cooperation that can do that? Gateway? Haha nice joke!

Nick Toma Wrote:What was or is the biggest challenge you are or were facing?

Honestly? I never thought rebuilding a house would be as much hassle as it is. Most of us at Borderworld Exports are working overtime to try and meet all of our deadlines and we have got a lot of them. Unfortunately I can’t say anymore about that as much of it is classified.

Nick Toma Wrote:Is there an achievement or contribution that you are most proud of?

Andover Station. It was built under budget and on time and as a result we are able to help rebuild Bretonia that little bit more.

Nick Toma Wrote:What do you think other people should know about Bowex?

We’re the best. You won’t find another company like us out there. Bold statement, I know, but it’s true.

Nick Toma Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to share with me?

I could be here all day so i will answer this as a no. However I wish the best of luck to all the racers involved. May the best win.

With the Second Stage running though Bretonia. Bowex has also thrown open the gates on Andover Station, normally restricted to Bowex and top BAF officals, to allow Accommodation for all law-abiding race participants on Andover Station - Including free meals, drinks and quality rooms. Bowex also increased the stage two first place price from 1 million credits to 25 million credits along with a Capital Armor Mk V upgrade for the lucky winner.

"Remember with Bowex - We set the standards others try to live up to."

And on a final note interested participants should look here for further information.

Comments:
Sorted by oldest:

// Template shamelessly pilfered from