Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FTP Free Trade People Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FTP - Navigation: Information | Recruitment | Communication | Feedback | POB The Free Factory

Just post the application form here:

Name: <TEXT>

Preferred role (Fighter / Trader / Smuggler): <TEXT>

Experience in freelancer: <TEXT>

Tell us about you: <TEXT>

Code:
[table][td][b][u]Name:[/u][/b] <TEXT>

[u][b]Preferred role (Fighter / Trader / Smuggler):[/b][/u] <TEXT>

[u][b]Experience in freelancer:[/b][/u] <TEXT>

[b][u]Tell us about you:[/u][/b] <TEXT>
[/td][/table]
Name: Oprixy

Preferred role (Fighter / Trader / Smuggler): I am a fighter at heart but i also like to smuggle as the rush is intense, trading is fine but can be very boring.

Experience in freelancer: I have about 5 years of experience flying ships around fighting, trading, smuggling, I took a long vacation but now I am back.

Tell us about you: I was born on Planet New London first started flying at 16 with my farther who was apart of the Bretonian navy he would take me out on trips around bretonian space on his days off, at that age I wanted to be just like him. A few months after my 18th birthday my farther died to a group of Nomads who had entered bretonian space after this I joined the navy to help fight the menace that ended my fathers life. After being in the navy for 2 years I started to notice the corrupton that was within the goverment and the higher rankings of the police and navy it was at this point I found out that my farther had not been killed by the nomads like the navy had stated he was actually killed by a higher ranking navy officer as he had found out about the corruption and planned to leak it to the media what he didn't know is that the man in charge of the media who he went to was in with the corruption and was making a lot of money off it himself, unable to do anything about it in fear of being murdered myself I left the navy and became a freelancer taking up jobs and trading/smuggling legal and illegal goods, I became quite wealthy from doing this and decided to to disappear, this lasted 3 years before I became completely bored, the traveling the fighting and especially the smuggling of illegal goods nothing can beat that rush. This is when I met the captain of the Gypsy.Express, Peter Bonnington a junker, who showed me a good path for premium scrap, and then showed me a good artifact smuggling route as we got to talking I i came to the realisation that junkers are truely free they do as they please and slowly as we were traveling together the thought of becoming a junker grew in my head more and more, now as I'm flying through space the thought doesn't leave my head and after a few days of thinking about it I have decided that this is the right course of action.
Application of Oprixy is approved!
Name: Eco.Recycling

Preferred role (Fighter / Trader / Smuggler): Smugling/trading and mining

Experience in freelancer: Joined: Jan 2008, so you could say i have played this game on and off many times for many years

Tell us about you: Let see, i like whisky and beer when iam scraping, the long scraping holds needs some company, iam pretty boring person if i say so my self, my family is junkers as long as we can track back, you could say it is in the blood, I took over my fathers ship after he retired with my mother on Eric, they are rich and well now, so now it is me who needs to make a fortune so i aswell can retire one day on Eric and pass on the ship to the next generation, so i Hope FTP could help me make that fortune
Your Application is currently under discussion please await our reply!
[Image: Wj43mh6.jpg?1]

Greetings Mate!

I am Mick Tynchler, We like folk like you!

And well seems we got enough work on to take on an extra transport, So heres the deal with us!

You won't pay taxes
You get free medical care provided by Med Force Enterprises
Certain perks and allowances we'll discuss in private
You remain independant and in our organisation your voice is worth it's weight in Military Salvage

Heres access to our communications channel on arrival you will be added as a Recruit, your one month trial starts now! https://discord.gg/EVq68my

Welcome to the family!
Name: Clifford Ames

Preferred role (Fighter / Trader / Smuggler): Fighter/Trader (Bulldog/Salvager or PTrain)

Experience in freelancer: Long time member of Junker Congress, with the character (Commandant) Ian Howler. New member of K'Hara, still in trial phase.
I have also started a faction once, though it was a failure. All-in-all I'm somewhat savvy with Discovery, and have played the Freelancer Campaign at least ten times.

Tell us about you: Not a whole lot to tell. Y'all know me and my antics from the FTP Discord. I enjoy roleplay, I suck at PVP, and I'm a pretty die-hard Junker at heart.
I want to join FTP because you can never have enough good Junker factions, in my opinion. And FTP is pretty good.
Your Application is currently under discussion please await our reply!
Greetings Mate!

I am Mick Tynchler, We like folk like you!

And well seems we got enough work on to take on an extra transport, So heres the deal with us!

You won't pay taxes
You get free medical care provided by Med Force Enterprises
Certain perks and allowances we'll discuss in private
You remain independant and in our organisation your voice is worth it's weight in Military Salvage

Heres access to our communications channel on arrival you will be added as a Recruit, you're one month trial starts now! https://discord.gg/EVq68my

Welcome to the family!
Due to recent events of hostilities with an agressive power we are closing recruitment for the the time being, For safety reasons we are unable to recruit new junkers into our organisation at this time!
Pages: 1 2