Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help needed in /charmove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I need help with moving my character. It is requesting a specific code to move the character; for example, I have a particular character and set the command /set cash code or whatever it called. Set a number lets say 02351.

Do I need to use this code to move the character or my account code? Either way, cashcode told me access denied when I attempted to move one of my characters
Set cash code is used to pull money from that char e.g: /drawcash [name] [code] [creditamount]

To move a char to another account you need to set a move char code and have 2 million on the account you are moving it to. e.g: /set charmovecode 1234ABCD to move a char /movechar [name] 1234ABCD
Well, I try it now /set charmovecode and nothign happens
Ok, on the char you want to move type /set charmovecode 1234 then go on the account you want the char to be moved to, hope on a char there and make sure you have 2 million credits on it. type in /movechar nameofchartomove (case sensitive) 1234

If that does not work swap the name and code around I may have wrote it backwards.

Edit: added picture

[Image: sgpLuLB.png?1]

https://imgur.com/sgpLuLB

Oh silly me typed charmovecode it is ment to be movecharcode
type this on your bank character

/set cashcode <code>

whenever you want to pull money from it, type;

/drc <bank ship name> <code> <amount to draw>

/set movecharcode <code>

then go onto a different account and type;

/movechar <charname> <code>
make sure you have a million or a two.