Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Targeting of BMF, thanks mental incapacitated persons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"BMF is a pirate magnet..."
Constant targeting of our factions is becoming ridiculously stupid
Just today the same BMF pilot was pirated and killed 5 times and then a 6th time now with me around too...
Making the faction unplayable, thus destroying it, thanks mental incapacitated persons...
This among other reasons lead to depopulation of the server, no one wants to play in a place like thi, thanks mental incapacitated persons
No u
ha ha I was targeting more then 5 times in one day.
X
quality faction tbh
Memes aside because this is in flood, I have an actual unironic question.

Do you think you're the only one that happens to? Targeted 5 times in one day? You're complaining about back to back interaction as a mining faction that is going to be attacked and pirated. I get targeted 5 times a day in Liberty, it's the same thing. You're literally complaining people go out of their way to interact with you based on their own faction's lore.

Once upon a time, 5 interactions in a single day was literally nothing, now that's a lot.
(07-22-2020, 11:57 PM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]ha ha I was targeting more then 5 times in one day.

LSF send their regards
Lololololololololol

#BMFvictim
#BPAdeadfaction
(07-22-2020, 11:39 PM)Cpt. Dylan Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]"BMF is a pirate magnet..."
Constant targeting of our factions is becoming ridiculously stupid
Just today the same BMF pilot was pirated and killed 5 times and then a 6th time now with me around too...
Making the faction unplayable, thus destroying it, thanks mental incapacitated persons...
This among other reasons lead to depopulation of the server, no one wants to play in a place like thi, thanks mental incapacitated persons

I ran up against two pirates today.

I paid one, informed the other I got pirated literally 5 minutes ago, and he let me go.

If it's really that much of a problem you might want to ask other people in BMF to log snubs to help, otherwise, pirates usually aren't major asshats.
Call BHG in, or contact Core, or who are supposed to deal with pirates for money those days?
I can see this going well.
Pages: 1 2