Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI- Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day,

I am willing to pay generously for well put together, Professionally edited, and Animated Logo for LPI. I really want to capture that Police Look. I have nothing to provide in terms of inspiration. However I can tell you that I would go insane if it had red and blue lights flashing.
By animated you mean spinning on perfect loop? Or just a one time loading animation which then stops?
(07-24-2020, 06:35 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]By animated you mean spinning on perfect loop? Or just a one time loading animation which then stops?

Depending on what it is? I leave it up to the person making it to use their best judgement on what would look better!
Bump
Hello!
I don't know what aspect ratio, size, length etc. you're looking for. Here's a basic gif that I created to let you know the direction toward which I'm going with this. Let me know how you want to resize it etc. and then I'll make some additional updates that I want to make. Let me know any other creative changes you'd like as well. Smile

It will need to be optimized for filesize etc. as well.

https://i.imgur.com/84EtIl4.gifv

P.S. When you said you'd go insane if it had blue and red in it, I assumed insane in a good way. If not, let me know Tongue
I appreciate the effort but its not what I am looking for.
No worries!
I kinda jumped the gun with the blue and red lights before reading your whole post. Hope you find what you're looking for!