Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bungie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Username removed

delete my profile already
so what if you cant delete it?
Art. 17 GDPR - Right to erasure
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: [...]

Username removed

delete my profile already
Always read the fine print. And the EULA even if its a wall of text. But this still does not seem right and a bit illegal.
Destiny shit game

Halo 1,2,3 and the great Reach best game
Mine at that time was good old Crysis. Though there was one other that for the love of me can not remember the name.
(07-25-2020, 02:32 PM)Ivan Norovich Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, I am an EU citizen and Bungie basically said they don't give a f, as I've signed away my right to erasure the moment I accepted their EULA.

They can't do that. US and EU have trade agreements that have mutual respect of current and future legal establishment as part of it.

Look up who is governing body responsive for enforcement of your GDPR laws, and seek closest legal entity between Bungie and you on EU territory (that may be Activision Blizzard, Steam or MS/Sony if you are console player).
Holy shit Riess my boi.
(07-25-2020, 02:32 PM)Ivan Norovich Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2020, 01:54 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Art. 17 GDPR - Right to erasure
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: [...]

Yep, I am an EU citizen and Bungie basically said they don't give a f, as I've signed away my right to erasure the moment I accepted their EULA.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg]
Pages: 1 2