Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About Donald "Adolf" Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not from the US, so I might be wrong but I wanted your opinion on this. (Especially if you do live in the states)
Let's do a recap:

+ Tried (and succeeded?) to build a wall between countries.
+ Left the Paris Accord (former Kyoto Accord)
+ Threatened NK (and the world) with nuclear war (that whole "fire and brimstone speech")
+ Twitter account filled with shenanigans like a photoshop of the Trump Tower over melting ice caps.
+ An openly racist joker that attacks journalists.
+ Worst COVID-19 death toll in the world.
+ And last but not least, wants to postpone his own elections.

These are just off the top of my head, I'm sure you know ALOT more than I do.
Not to be disrespectful, but the rest of the world just sits back and enjoys the show really.

My question was, does this guy not care about the way he's going down in history? Like in future documentaries or whatever? I thought no one could top Bush, but...damn.
[Image: F8DuOZY.png]

who cares, it's an rp community about space video games, why in god's holy name do we need to go and drag modern politics in again from the enlightened europhile club
While I'd rather not have US politics be discussed on these forums, this is the Real Life Discussion section. Discussing it here is totally fine.
Your posting American issues on a server that is not majorly American. We are here to get away from politics so please and kindly go find a tree to carve that on the side of and stop posting nonsense related to politics on a rp forum.
why would you come here to discuss american politics and then basically echo everything youve heard on reddit, imgur, and twitter on a 17 year old space game forum

this is now a flood thread

If you'd like to discuss politics, please do it over PM's or on Discord.