Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cobra - From: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Spike.Lester.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 157b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13i.png][Image: 23i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Greetings, 'Cobra'. Name's Spike Lester, Lane Hackers' Inner Circle, rank Deceiver.

I know you Xeno folks are rather straightforward people, so I'll cut straight to the point: rumors say that an Insurgency pilot, one Ivana Orleanska, seems to have a sort of...grudge against you. Apparently, she approached a colleage of mine asking for your whereabouts, as well as calling you -quoting directly- 'an asshole' and she also wanted to pass on to you that she intends -quoting textually again- 'to shove his head up that same asshole'.

Now, with this said, I'd like to ask you a few yet interesting questions:
- Given her words, do you happen to know this Ivana Orleanska from the Insurgency?
- What is your take about what she spoke in your regards? Are there any kind of divergences or conflicts between the Insurgency and the Xeno Alliance?

I'll be awaiting a swift answer soon.
Oh, lest I forget: miss Wolfe sends her regards to you.

Kind regards,
Spike Lester

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"spike lester">
reg: ""<clarification>""

Spike.

Are you really coming to me for answers? You, the people who got cold feet and abandoned any semblance of actually coming through on your promises of helping curtail the Legion.

I'll give you the courtesy of a swift response rather than silence, if only out of respect for what I once thought could have been a productive partnership.

No, I will clarify nothing.

For future correspondence, keep your collar out of your face, makes it harder to hear whatever inane scheming you're trying to pull.

"and give wolfe my regards as well""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Spike.Lester.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 157a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13i.png][Image: 23i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

I did expect an answer like that, Cobra.

You did expect treachery and evil schemes from my mouth whereas I merely wanted some answers regarding the rumor I mentioned before. Let's be really honest here: would have I gone the way to send you that communication just to try and deceive you? Even I have standards in regards to that.

Just to be safe, I'll re-iterate the questions I wished for you to answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:- Given her words, do you happen to know this Ivana Orleanska from the Insurgency?
- What is your take about what she spoke in your regards? Are there any kind of divergences or conflicts between the Insurgency and the Xeno Alliance?

While you might not trust me on this one - and I would totally understand given what has transpired between our faction - know that I do not come in ill will nor with whatsoever 'inane scheming' you say at all. Truth be told, I have no schemes at all on hand.

So, what will it be?

- Spike Lester
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"spike lester">
reg: ""<clarification>""

Spike.

I learned a long time ago that you can't just ask people to be forthcoming, you need to give them a reason or some form of encouragement. A fairly simple principle, anyone who wants to know something should be prepared to provide something worth knowing in return.

Having established this, I will give you a choice. Explain to me, honestly, why you want to know these things. In return, your questions will receive answers.

Or, I will tell you nothing on account of the reasons which make you untrustworthy, which you yourself acknowledge.

""choose""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]