Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [*USI*], DSE), Ageira~, factory constructions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

Greetings! This is Raul again from a zoner organization Interstellar Beacon. We worked before with USI, but I extend a new proposition to everyone again, in case USI is unavailable due to having too many contracts or something else.

We started constructing conveyor systems, factory-grade replicators, and all other necessary equipment to create jump drive and hyper survey devices for those who would be interested to use our services.

All we really need is the next list of deliveries, we provide you below.

Requested deliveries from liberty company:

Resource

Gathered amount

Payment per unit

Scientists 7'000 / 20'000 2'000 $
Robotic Hardware 30'000 / 30'000 1'500 $
Magnetic Superconductors 20'000 / 20'000 2'000 $

in the meantime, our jump driving operator would be delivering the rest of the more far located materials. We understand, that it can be too much traveling distance for you. If you are interested in delivering some of them, feel free to mention, but we would not insist. As we said, all we really need in a high priority, only the list above.

Deliveries are handled by jump drive operator:

Resource

Gathered amount

Payment per unit

Optronic Arrays 11'600 / 40'000 4'500 $
Quantum Arrays 40'000 / 40'000 5'500 $
Critical Temperature Alloy 10'000 / 20'000 4'500 $
Bio-Neural Arrays 30'000 / 30'000 4'000 $

Best regards, Raul Golden, administrator of Interstellar Beacon.

P.S. The list is autoupdating according to delivered resources.

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]
[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Raul Golden of Interstellar Beacon

Dear Mr. Golden,

Ageira Innovations has fulfilled Magnetic Superconductors quota. Thank you for choosing Ageira Innovations for this contract.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: Julios Camios
  • -- Subject: Contract

Greetings, Mr. Golden

I am happy to inform you that we will happliy get on task with the required Robotic Hardware Deliveries immidiately.

Take note, However that we are not equipped to deal with the transport of the Required scientists as our ships were built and setup for goods and generic type cargo, not the transport of Humans. Might I suggest Contacting OS&C for this duty? Their liners would be substantially more adequate for this duty.

As for the longer ranged meterials requested, we would also be more then happy to sign a formal contract in order to formalize the transaction. Our crew will get what is needed from where ever is needed, we merely wish to fully know how much exactly we will be needing to bring in. If you wish as such please send us a Direct communication with formal contract which I will be more then happy to sign on behalf of USI

Julios Camios
Manager,
Department of Logistics

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

Good day. Certainly good day. I'm very heart warmed with swift received reactions.

Thank you, John White of Ageira Innovations for your deliveries.

Julios Camios of USI, your notice has been acknowledged regarding scientists. We will try contacting OS&C for the task. As far I can understand, your crew will be able to deliver long ranged list as well? That's far more than I hoped being getting.

Recent approval from Liberty Government regarding our license, together with actions from corporations... that makes us happy, and determined to keep going forward.

Compiled contract for materials, with attached authorization codes to check station storages:

Resource

Amount

Payment per unit

Robotic Hardware 30'000 1'500 $
Optronic Arrays 40'000 4'500 $
Quantum Arrays 40'000 5'500 $
Critical Temperature Alloy 20'000 4'500 $
Bio-Neural Arrays 30'000 4'000 $

• -- Subject: Contract

Mr.Golden,

You will find attached below a formal Contract. Please Countersign below and we will get on with it on the spot, as well as do our best to complete it as soon as possible

We are already on the task, this is more of a formality

Julios Camios
Manager,
Department of Logistics

Certainly, Julios Camios, if that's what formalities require. The countersigned contract has been sent.

• -- Subject: Contract Completed

Greetings, Mr. Golden,

I have been informed by our staff that the last of the required material shipments has been successfully delivered. Therefore we consider this contract completed. We are happy to have been able to assist, hope our delivery pace was to your satifaction and would be more then happy to perform more buisness in the future with you and your installation.

Safe Skies, and good luck with your research and production,
Julios Camios
Manager,
Departement of Logistics

Julios Camios, we are confirming on our side, fully accomplished contract as well.

Very much appreciated, as we already have people among us, and by some rumours a few potential clients outside, that are possibly interested to use our services in building necessary devices.

This is time for us finally declaring to be opened for a client work business, yeeeehaaaw!