Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MAE Disbandment Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm actually sad to announce this, but I believe this should not surprise anyone of you – MAE is no more.

We passed our way from an unofficial faction with two members to quite big (as for average discovery group) official faction. We had been active and tried to bring activity to Gallia and make this place more interesting for players that were looking for RP. I assume that we failed.

Failure of our canonization seems, a nail we could not survive. Being a corporation on Disco is one of the most boring gameplays that could ever be provided. Endless trading and doing RP regarding "we delivered N Oxygen" is not what I wanted for my faction. Doing endless pseudo-science for people to get scidata codes is either not what I wanted my faction to be. Our political attempt to create the Barony of Languedoc, later known as the Barony of Antilles (with plan B as the Barony of Roussillon) – all have failed. Unfortunately, MAE as just Enclave corporation would have no future: inRP such mega-giant as EFL would easily consume us as soon as Enclave would get a step hold in Gallia as the corporation with centuries of development and grow behind it and et cetera.

Anyway, I don't really want to care about the reasons for our failure. MAE is no more.
RIP
I'm honestly impressed that it has lasted for so long

RIP
Ode.
LG|V2
MAE haven't deserved their canonisation denial since they have done lots of matetial including unique, but unfinished Overlord. I can't understand, why their huge efforts haven't been rewarded properly.
This isn't Flood, pay your respects and move on
(08-20-2020, 10:52 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Being a corporation on Disco is one of the most boring gameplays that could ever be provided.

Why do it in the first place if you don't enjoy it? It kind of devalues your complaints.

(08-20-2020, 10:52 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Our political attempt to create the Barony of Languedoc, later known as the Barony of Antilles (with plan B as the Barony of Roussillon) – all have failed.

Story never denied this, should we forget the ideas you gave us?

Grosh, I say this as a friend; chill out. You've been jumping to conclusions lately, getting real irate, lashing out and I get it, there's plenty blame to go around about bloody everything! But you're throwing it in the wrong direction, at the wrong people and at the wrong time.
There is no one blame but me as a leader of faction I burried myself. Stop raising drama on the funerals.

Seems like Shiki was right and I should've been posting this in typical Disco maner of one-word-line
(08-20-2020, 06:20 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]Story never denied this, should we forget the ideas you gave us?

From an impartial viewer perspective, it really looked like story in-fact denied it and threw into a trash bin.
Pages: 1 2