Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hubert's Bomber Instagib Deathmatch Event | 30.08.2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bomber Instagib Deathmatch

This is an event I wanted to make for a while and finally my laziness has abated long enough for me to write this post.
Maybe this will be a breath of fresh air for all those people spamming duels in conn every day.

This event takes place on Sunday, the 30th of August 2020 at 18:00 UTC.

[Image: V2mHB4N.png]

Rules
  • Only ships classified as bombers are allowed.
  • The ship must have no weapon mounted other than a single, energy based bomber torpedo (Antimatter cannon).
  • The ship must have no mine launcher mounted.
  • The ship must have no shield mounted.
  • All ships will be docked on Blue Station in the fighter/bomber arena of Connecticut.
  • The participants will try to destroy as many ships as they can by using their antimatter cannon.
  • Should you be destroyed, you respawn instantly. Simply undock and rejoin the fight.
  • Taking the jumphole or docking during the event will lead to disqualifcation.
  • The event ends after 30 minutes.
  • The player with the most kills wins!

Rewards
  • Bragging rights
  • 100 million credits for first place
  • 50 million credits for second place
  • 25 million credits for third place

Notes
  • Spectators will be allowed provided they can control themselves and won't interfere in the action.
  • Be online and in conn 10 minutes before the event so I can check your ship and make sure it adheres to the rules.
  • If the blue message fails to identify the actual killer, you're out of luck and it won't be counted.
  • If a lot of people sign up, I might split this up into multiple rounds with a reasonable number of players.
  • Please put your ship name in your reply if you sign up.

Participants
  • [ALG]-Delta.C -
  • NO-Deal.With.The.Devil / Aiji.Ishikawa -
  • Born.To.Explode -
  • SBS~Grayson.Matthews -
  • Crainte|Aoi / Antimattermatters / Heijkoop / Born.to.Rock -
  • Agent.E.Rection / [LIA]-Irbis / [RM]Panzerfaust / Ravioli -
  • Order|Bennu -
  • accident -
  • Ittan-momen -
  • something|Aoi -
  • ApS|PhoenixClaw -
  • Ran.Takahashi -

Wooo I will so be there, I miss conn bomber brawls like that.

Might even contribute to sponsoring if I'm not the only one.

Edit: Might make it a little longer than 30 minutes? That's pretty short for that sort of fight. I'd go with 45 at least.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, ship name. [ALG]-Delta.C
Either NO-Deal.With.The.Devil or Aiji.Ishikawa idk which yet
Add me to the list -> Born.To.Explode. (Xenos Roc) But also I would be happy to see event on 30 minutes earlier, if it's possible.
SBS~Grayson.Matthews (or something like that, it might have a comma or something)
If I only have med Revolution I will show you how chads snac. will be on cougar maybe
I'll throw in 50 mill for the credit rewards as sponsor, just for fun. Tell me a ship to send cash to within the next days, lazy you. I'll also watch, I guess.
hy its me rax

Prolly Crainte|Aoi , Antimattermatters , Heijkoop , Born.to.Rock or whatever else I got in mind that I'll post here.
shouldve set it up in magellan with cougars and upholders Smile
dam now heres a good idea

i will pop up on Agent.E.Rection, [LIA]-Irbis or [RM]Panzerfaust
Pages: 1 2 3