Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[Image: gfkMwZL.gif]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recruitment

All aspiring applications to the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet are required to fill in and complete an application. Please note, failure to properly complete, deliberately omit crucial information, or otherwise falsifying information will lead to your application being rejected.

The template below is to be used for all applications:

Code:
[align=justify][color=LightBlue]
[float=left][img=160x160]https://imgur.com/gfkMwZL.gif[/img][/float]
[font=Agency FB][size=xx-large][b]Liberty Navy 46th Fleet Application[/b][/color][/size][/align][/font][indent][indent][hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc]
[float=right][img=130x130]https://imgur.com/gfkMwZL.gif[/img][/float][/indent][/indent][font=Agency FB][align=left][size=x-large][color=#EEEEEE]Liberty Navy 46th Fleet[/color][/size]
[size=large][color=#DCDCDC]Security Clearance: [/color][color=#00FF00][font=Orbitron][size=small]< GRANTED >[/size][/font][/color][/size][/align][/font][hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc]
[indent][indent][indent][indent][float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][align=left]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Sender ID: [/b][/color] Character Name
[float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][color=#FFFFFF][b]Age: [/b][/color]Character Age
[float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][color=#FFFFFF][b]Subject: [/b][/color]Liberty Navy, 46th Fleet Application[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]
[/align][indent][indent][hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc]
[float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][/indent][/indent]

[indent][indent][indent][align=justify][color=#FFFFFF][b]Qualifications: [/b][/color]Place Military experience here

[color=#FFFFFF][b]Why do want to join the Navy: [/b][/color]Reasons here please

[color=#FFFFFF][b]Requested Division: [/b][/color]Main Fleet or Merchant Marine

[hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc]

[color=#FFFFFF][b]Biography: [/b][/color]give us your previous experiences and jobs here

[color=#FFFFFF][b]Have you read the Laws of Liberty : [/b][/color]Yes/No

[hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc]

[u][size=14]//OORP Section (Mandatory)[/size][/u]

(This section is necessary for your application acceptance)

[color=#FFFFFF]How long have you played Discovery? :[/color] <text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]Please Answer these quick questions to make sure you are familiar with Liberty Law.[/color]

[color=#FFFFFF]1.Please name 2 (two) restricted areas in Liberty : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : [/color]<text here>

[hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc]

(This section will not effect your acceptance in any way)

[color=#FFFFFF]Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]Discord ID (PM if you want) : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]What is your timezone : [/color]<text here>

[color=#FFFFFF]Lastly, do you require assistance in funding your own ship?: [/color]<text here>

[/align][/indent][/indent][/indent][indent][indent][float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][/indent][/indent][indent][float=right][img=150x100]https://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/thumb/f/fe/Flag-liberty.png/330px-Flag-liberty.png[/img][/float][/indent]
[indent][indent]

[align=right][color=transparent][font=Agency FB][size=large]-[/size][/font][/color][/align][hrc]#2a7fef[/hrc][align=right][color=#EEEEEE]
[/indent][/indent]

[/color][/align]
LIBERTY NAVY STRIKE FORCE

RECRUITMENT FORM

Name :<Edison King>

Qualifications : <Transporter captain)>

Brief Biography of Youself : <My name is Edison King , was born in Manhattan, I had a happy childhood with my parent , but one day my father got killed by group of Rouges, my mother and i was badly hurt, with the help of her colleagues, we finally captured them and gave them to local police department. My mother's job leads to some criminals take vengeance on us, when at my fathers funeral , I make a decision to improve my fighting skills, I passed the advanced pilot lessons in West Point Academy , when I graduated , I am determined to protect all good people in Liberty and its lands, its my time to give back the community by join the Liberty Navy>

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned : <no>

Why do you want to join our organisation : <I want to protect Liberty and its people>

KEEPING LIBERTY SAFE PATROLLING ITS BORDERS
[Image: Ch2sguF.png]

RECRUITMENT OFFICIAL RESPONSE

46th High Command Official :James Creed

Applicants Name :Edison King

Dear Edison King,

Your application has been looked at closely by all High Command members and we think that you will make an excellent recruit in our organisation and hope you will have a very good career in the 46th Strike Force.

You will need to report to our temporary Naval Command Office at Norfolk Shipyard so we can kit you out with uniform and Naval ID badge and make preparations for your ship that you will be assigned to.

As stated in the application details you will be assigned the role of recruit until you prove youre skills and will move up our ranks hopefully in the future.

A personal Naval ID number will be sent via encrypted channel so as soon as its received we will expect you at Norfolk.

We at the 46th wish you a prosperous career with us.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

RECRUITMENT FORM

Name :Romeo Darkbeat

Qualifications : Former Freelancer Pilot

Brief Biography of Youself : Born in Los Angeles, been a Freelancer for ten years, hauling cargo and fighting local bandits for hire until a patrol of outcasts and rogues almost killed me. Already having done some trade runs and with a small child to care for, I chose to spend my time tinkering with ships and researching Old Earth history in Manhattan. With the new job at the University, I was traveling from LA to Pensylvania, and from there to Manhattan and noticed the influx of new, bolder and ever more advanced pirates. Regular Freelancers are not organized enough to quell them, and the Bounty hunters are too focused on individual profits to have a long ter strategy. I decided to come back into the cockpit, and do my part in protecting Liberty...

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned : No, at all.

Why do you want to join our organisation : I crave the old times of camaderie and companionship from the frrelancing days, but despise the decisions of "neutral" factions that allow criminals in their midst.

Applicants Name :Romeo Darkbeat

Dear Romeo Darkbeat,

Your application has been looked at closely by all High Command members and we think that you will make an excellent officer in our organisation ,and hope you will have a very good career in the 46th Strike Force.

You will need to report to our temporary Naval Command Office at Norfolk Shipyard ,so we can kit you out with uniform and Naval ID badge ,and make preparations for your ship that you will be assigned to.

Report to Norfolk and you are assigned to an Avenger or a Guardian it's your'e choice.

A personal Naval ID number will be sent via encrypted channel ,so as soon as its received we will expect you at Norfolk.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

RECRUITMENT FORM

Name :Tom.jeff

Qualifications : Transporter captain

Brief Biography of Youself : My name is Tom.jeff, was born in Pittsburgh, my father is an industrial worker, my mother died at birth.
When I was young, I worked for Pittsburgh Planet DSE, and in my ambition to surpass myself, I accomplished all sorts of tasks until I became captain of one of the company's transport ships.
Today, I am very grateful to be a citizen of Liberty, and I want to give back to the community in this way.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned : No, at all.

Why do you want to join our organisation : Like more active organizations

RECRUITMENT FORM

Name :Black_12

Qualifications : Fighter/Miner/Trader

Brief Biography of Youself : Name is Black_12 Born idk where been to foster families since i remmember myself and the LSF wont give me premission or information regarding myu roots family or anything ,so i lived in Manhatten NY since i remmember myself been mining in Pen system and trading ,then when i got enogh Credits i Bought The SunRider <3, Hunting AI Pirates is my main love side love is trading and mining.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned : Never!

Why do you want to join our organisation : Make Liberty Space a safe and secure place.

Applicants Name :Romeo Darkbeat

Dear Black_12 and Tom.Jeff,

Your application has been looked at closely by all High Command members and we think that you will make excellent officer’s in our organisation ,and hope you will have a very good career in the 46th Strike Force.

You will need to report to our temporary Naval Command Office at Norfolk Shipyard ,so we can kit you out with uniform and Naval ID badge ,and make preparations for your ship that you will be assigned to.

Report to Norfolk and you are assigned to an Avenger or a Guardian it's your'e choice.

Your personal Naval ID number will be sent via encrypted channel ,so as soon as its received we will expect you at Norfolk.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

RECRUITMENT FORM

Name :Weis Gartson Maijers

Qualifications : Fighter

Brief Biography of Youself : Born on the planet manhattan had a love to fly but more interested in stopping pirates who attacked innocent people by getting their first ship went into space excited to see the antler stars she had in encounter with pirates because she did not hesitate to use force and put into action her cannons of hay where she decided to be a private contractor to capture Criminals for a while. Initiated as a highly skilled Freelancer in combat she finally decides to address finally offering her great passion for Liberty security combat which by addressing her recruitment to West poin or military academy was the most prominent of the cadets regardless of the general opinion when getting the service license she has dedicated he hem to patrolling new York and sometimes in Pennsylvania was unforeseen at the Battle of Liberty against Rheinland despite his inexperience in military combat unlike pirates managed to survive the battle meanwhile he is resting in Texas for new assignments

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned : no time

Why do you want to join our organisation : what is most desired is to belong to an attack division despite the danger and adrenaline that one can run in situations that can occur in a fight

[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]

Applicants Name :Weis Gartson Maijers

Dear Weis Gartson Maijers,

Your application has been looked at closely by all High Command members and we think that you will make an excellent officer in our organisation ,and hope you will have a very good career in the 46th Strike Force.

A personal Naval ID number will be sent via encrypted channel ,so as soon as its received we will expect you at Norfolk.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17