Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FTP Officialdom Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you're really aiming for officialdom, cut it down with the memes and internet speak in local.
(08-31-2020, 08:29 PM)EisenSeele Wrote: [ -> ]Best of luck to you guys! Although our factions are currently on hostile terms in game, let me know if you want to coordinate events for more RP!

Yeah man thanks no worries, you gotta shoot for the stars.
Good luck, guys ^^
(08-31-2020, 08:40 PM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]If you're really aiming for officialdom, cut it down with the memes and internet speak in local.

Aye i do understand certain situations have gotten heated with our crew members we are working to ensure things like this do not happen again in future events! We believe everyone should enjoy the game freely no matter their path as we enjoy ours. Some of you are gonna be friends, some are enemies but no matter what we're all here to enjoy the same game!
I enjoyed what I've seen from you so far, I wish you good luck.
Apart from an encounter or two with members of FTP that were thoroughly underwhelming in terms of understanding the server rules, I'm happy to see an active Junker faction based (apparently) in the south of Sirius. Best of luck!

(I still find "Free Trade People" to be a rather odd name though.)
(08-31-2020, 08:40 PM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]If you're really aiming for officialdom, cut it down with the memes and internet speak in local.

(08-31-2020, 09:44 PM)Toaster Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from an encounter or two with members of FTP that were thoroughly underwhelming in terms of understanding the server rules, I'm happy to see an active Junker faction based (apparently) in the south of Sirius. Best of luck!

(I still find "Free Trade People" to be a rather odd name though.)

I have to echo these comments. Primarily Toaster's comment about the bending of server rules. I'm aware that some of the members have already talked to you about it (Before they where banned from your discord), but it has to be reiterated. Regardless, I do have some comments outside of what's already been said.

I like that you are proposing a new ID, however I have always felt the "Junker" ID/IFF doesn't really make sense for your guys faction, given you seem to be trying to /not/ be Junkers. That's not however to say your faction isn't trying to do something a bit unique, which I like. I keep thinking your faction is trying to be something like a not-so-lawful Zoner presence. (Freedom and stuff but will totally steal your lunch money) Also Colonizing a planet is a lot harder than building a base and getting it SRPed so its more like a static NPC base, or getting it put ingame as a NPC base.

Regarding the Hel Cruisers- This shouldn't be in the ID, and should be handled by SRPs in my opinion. By adding it to the ID you make it seem like every member is going to have a Hel to defend against hostiles (Evil BDM| Uboat swarms included) when inRP you haven't got any capital ship fabrication or support facilities. (Drydocks on bases, etc) One or two cruisers can be explained, but you should have inRP justification. Trust me when I say heavy warship maintenance is neither easy nor cheap.

Rephacks: I'm pretty sure you can't do this on a Tag level, its NPC faction only. So in this case, Federalists, Xenos (Already rephacked), Gas Miners Guild (Not sure about this one)

Also while I do have my criticisms of your group, your group is very active, which is more than can be said about even some of the currently-official factions. Your RP (at least on the surface) seems to be getting better, and your making progress in various items. Don't let getting PVP-killed make you angry (I know this from experience, trust me) and good luck! If you need feedback or someone to play devil's advocate my door is open.
Hey Switchback thanks for the advice, yeah i totally agree with you on not letting things get out of hand, it happens we just gotta move on! May i add that they were removed from discord not because of what was being said but because FTP discord is a placewhere we can get along and have fun, I hold nothing against the parties that were removed their comments spoken were valid and not taken negatively i like to keep that sort of stuff out of my Discord, our feedback is a place where folks can air their issues!

We had a real hard time deciding what faction would best suit FTP i chose Junkers because of their freedom, and their nature of smuggling, i love smuggling and well Junkers are the Smugglers of Sirius.

As for Rugen i won't say too much as thats Renows main project but we do understand it's not going to be easy we just wanted to create a good bit of Roleplay, Junkers have not had it easy in the History of Sirius FTP friends and Allies all work to a brighter tomorrow!

FTP means a few things but we won't go into that the main is Free Trade People cause we endeavour to get folks the items they need despite restrictions from houses etc, we trade free but the consequences can be large and somewhat expensive sometimes!

We're active and we're here to stay despite wether we make official or not we'll keep on trucking and game happy!
Due to recent events and new internal structures, the details have been updated.
As per the Request from the Faction, this Request is no longer valid and will be archived.
Pages: 1 2