Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OFLs NEED to be able to speak English
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reinforce the 1.7 rule on Official Leadership positions to ensure that Leaders can actually be able to communicate with others without the reliance of translation software:

Quote:1.7 - Everything must be in understandable English

Anyone that absolutely cannot speak or read English without translating everything should never an Official leader. How tf are you supposed to communicate to someone who doesn't even know how to communicate coherently at all?

Sorry but not sorry NoMe.
I haven't had an issue with this before.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=183019

If you can't even get one basic sentence out of a leader, not even an acknowledgement, there's something wrong.
(09-03-2020, 04:44 PM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=183019

If you can't even get one basic sentence out of a leader, not even an acknowledgement, there's something wrong.

It says bowex dont want aux in bret. quite simple to me.
Evidently the proposal covers more than one prospect...

Read the ingame log.
this tbh
the rule says everything has to be in understandable English. Translator does that. The rule does not state he cant use it. The GMs wont do anything about it.
Yes. NoMe for OFL!
Only thing that's hard to understand is assain instead of assassin or auxesia ?

Even Nome can speak well if he wants to hah.

Auxesia wants a bis station and attacks and pirates and shoots a bowex ship the very next day, now that's funny. You messed up, no need to attack the guys language oorp

I also find it hilarious how you single out a guy and make loads of blatant English errors in your post
They can just get someone in the faction to speak on their behalf. Doesn't seem like a major issue to me, and a quite unfair restriction to place on people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4