Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operation: Red Flag | Scrapped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Operation: Red Flag
Community event

Description
Recent tensions between The Republic of Liberty and The Empire of Rheinland are still left unsolved. Thus, small envoy of ambassadors from Liberty and Rheinland have arranged diplomatic talks near Cold Bay Depot in the Hudson system.
While the talks are not planned to be high-level ones, the Liberty Navy, and the Rheinland Military will be making sure that tight security will be present, not due to the importance of the envoy, but rather to prevent any border disputes.

Insurgency forces have gotten word of this little meeting, and they decided to take the opportunity to capture the liner where the talks will take place. Along with Rogue and possible Lane Hacker support, they plan to engage the security forces head-on.

Details
This will be a rather massive event between several different factions.

The event will take place in Hudson, and will have 2 phases.
-Phase 1: Capital Ship combat, head-on engagement between Insurgency + Rogues vs house military and police forces.
-Phase 2: Snub combat, with a few GBs joining the fray. This one will be a skirmish between Lawful, and Unlawful forces.

1-3 Liners will be present in this event, from a reasonable range of the skirmish, representing the envoy. They are not to engage, nor be engaged.

DISCLAIMER: Respawns between Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be allowed, thus we need all participants to understand this, and agree to this.

The event will take place on Sunday, September 20th, 2020, and will start at 18:00 Server Time.

Operational areas of Phase 1 and 2 can be viewed here: [-X-]

Allowed IDs, ships, equipment, and rules

Ask me first via PMs directly either on the forums or via Discord before registering SRP ships: Grandpa Sawyer#9302
SRP ships that are otherwise not listed will be considered on a case-by-case basis (for example SRP Osirises, since both the LN, and Insurgency can field them).

Snubs for this event are: Heavy Fighters, Very Heavy Fighters, Bombers.

All equipment other than Cloaking Devices, Cloak Disruptors, and Jump Drives are allowed.

Standard Server Rules apply, except for the PvP death timer between Phase 1 and 2. Staying in the designated operational areas is mandatory. No rearming whatsoever is allowed. If you leave, you're out of that particular phase, period.

Registration
Due to the ship class difference between the 2 phases, you can register for either both, or just one of the phases, the choice is yours. If you want to register for both phases, then naturally you'll need to register 2 different ships.

Mention your ship's class/name at the end of *Phase 1 / 2 ship, and affiliation* part.
Some examples can be viewed below.

Registration is mandatory. Non-registered ships are to not approach the combat area to avoid confusion. Camera ships will of course be allowed to film the event should they wish.
We encourage signing up even if slots end up filled completely. Teams will be balanced as needed, so registering for both sides is possible. Sign up as Reserve if you're not sure you can make it to the event, or if you could participate in case Teams need to be balanced.

Please use the following code to register:
Code:
Phase(s): *Insert which phase(s) you'd like to participate in. If you only want to participate in one of the phases, then remove the phase from below that you won't participate in*

Phase 1 Team: *Insert "Lawful / Unlawful" depending on which Team you'd like to participate in.*
Phase 1 ship slot: *Insert the slot/class you want to occupy*
Phase 1 ship, and affiliation: *Insert ship name, and affiliation here, mandatory*

Phase 2 Team: *Insert "Lawful / Unlawful / Liner" depending on which Team you'd like to participate in.*
Phase 2 ship slot: *Insert the slot/class you want to occupy*
Phase 2 ship, and affiliation: *Insert ship name, and affiliation here.*

By registering, I acknowledge, and understand that respawns between Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be allowed, thus I won't file any rule violation reports related to this.

Phase(s): 1&2

Phase 1 Team: Lawful
Phase 1 ship slot: Rheinland Battlecruiser
Phase 1 ship, and affiliation: [RM]KKS-Deutschland, Tirpitz, Rheinland Military ID

Phase 2 Team: Lawful
Phase 2 ship slot: Rheinland Gunboat
Phase 2 ship, and affiliation: [RM]W-King.Tiger, Oder, Rheinland Military ID

By registering, I acknowledge, and understand that respawns between Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be allowed, thus I won't file any rule violation reports related to this.
Update: Event date changed to 13th of Sept. 2020, 20:00 Server Time.
Phase(s): Both

Phase 1 ship slot: Archer-class Cruiser
Phase 1 ship, and affiliation: [LN]-LNS-Ignition - Liberty Navy

Phase 2 Team: Lawful
Phase 2 ship slot: Guardian Very Heavy Fighter
Phase 2 ship, and affiliation: 5th|Antoine.Duhamel - 5th Fleet

Phase(s): Phase 1

Phase 1 ship slot: Liberty Flagship
Phase 1 ship, and affiliation: LNS-Akhetaten, Liberty Navy ID/IFF

Teams have been updated.

Phase 1 Team: Unlawful
Phase 1 ship slot: Battlecruiser
Phase 1 ship, and affiliation: IN|G-INS-Thastus

Phase 2 Team: Unlawful
Phase 2 ship slot: Snub
Phase 2 ship, and affiliation: IN|G-Flush

OS&C|Breezewood is ready to watch the fireworks as one of the liners. Can't let TE have all the glory.

Phase 1 Team: Unlawful
Phase 1 ship slot: Archer-class Cruiser
Phase 1 ship, and affiliation:INS-Cruiser.Helena,Insurgency Navy

Phase 2 Team: Unlawful
Phase 2 ship slot: Snub
Phase 2 ship, and affiliation: INS-Jr.George.Smith,Insurgency Navy

Oops,wait!I'm not sure if I can be present,so sign me up for reserve please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5