Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner PvE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would like to point out that Nomads and Core that wanted to tax zoners and other farmers for having remains had a very hard time because of the stacked POB next to FP11 defense platforms - basically making any oorp farmer there that hoards remains immune to PvP death and death timer unless you brought a fleet to kill them

A beautiful side effect is that you made the Delta cancer defence platforms useless now.

If a zoner wants to farm they can be chased down, forced to drop remains and killed for shooting order or core in Zeta without obstruction now. If missions do come back, even mid level ones to FP I'd do it under the condition that the WP are disabled.
There are still good nomad farming missings from Cryer in Chi. I suppose, those are available to Zoners without spoiling reputation.
(09-09-2020, 11:32 AM)Gardarik Wrote: [ -> ]There are still good nomad farming missings from Cryer in Chi. I suppose, those are available to Zoners without spoiling reputation.

This seems like an oversight....

I will reply to the points made in a bit more depth later.
Zoners shouldn't PVE, its an abuse of the neph imo
I don't understand the rationale behind nerfing FP11's Zoner missions.

If Zoners have their own cap missions vs. Nomads in Delta, is that somehow detrimental to Order and the Core activity in Zeta?

Fortunately, my Zoner has Order sympathies.

I respectfully request the FP11 has it's cap missions restored.

Will the occasional oorp BS show up to farm Nomads? Probably, but they don't typically stick around for long. I'd file that under first world problems.
(09-09-2020, 03:25 PM)NonSequitor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the rationale behind nerfing FP11's Zoner missions.

To be honest it is a bad idea to give a huge missions on the neutral to the most parties missions. It attracted more PVE players who made a bunch of cringe moves such as Zoner Order and Core in one group faming in Delta before Patch. Total cringe
(09-09-2020, 03:44 PM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2020, 03:25 PM)NonSequitor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the rationale behind nerfing FP11's Zoner missions.

To be honest it is a bad idea to give a huge missions on the neutral to the most parties missions. It attracted more PVE players who made a bunch of cringe moves such as Zoner Order and Core in one group faming in Delta before Patch. Total cringe

So you advise the individuals involved to follow their factions' roleplaying standards. Failing that, let them have fun if they're not going out of their way to disrupt gameplay.
As long as you have a playerbase composed of diverse individuals, you're going have a surplus of cringe. Just check out some of the character stories on the forums.
tbh new patch is not great
1) Killed center of acitivity in delta, whom nomads are going to hunt now?
2) Destroyed half of my favourite trade routes through killed omicron economy
Just move to Zeta and make Order or Core ships or something to do the cap missions there. The nomads will probably follow.
(09-09-2020, 04:09 PM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]tbh new patch is not great
1) Killed center of acitivity in delta, whom nomads are going to hunt now?
2) Destroyed half of my favourite trade routes through killed omicron economy

uh there is literally many people at fp11 as i type this wdym who are nomads going to hunt
Pages: 1 2 3 4