Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Capetown Showdown Reward Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rewards for the Capetown Showdown event.

Participants of the Capetown Showdown event are encouraged to post their shipname here, as well as a destination shipname for the reward of your choice.

Rewards for Titan Killers: 1x Capital codegun or 150 Sci Data, If you wish the Titan Killer forum title.
Rewards for Snubcraft present: 1x BERSERKER VHF shield or 150 data.
Rewards for all other participants: 50 Scidata or colored contrails.
Rewards for all participants: A forum title if you like.
For the Auxesian who was, and I quote, "yeeted" by one of the titans, you have his apology and a gift of 100 data and the title of Innocent Bystander.

Please post shipnames and type below of the ship you participated on and rewards will be distributed.

Some of you have already done so in the original thread, please repost here and select a reward.

Edit: We've compiled a list aswell. List.
Reporting for my Court Ordered Apology: Sorry to the Auxesian that I destroyed. I was scanning for targets and saw something red near me so I fired before it even registered. My bad!

[T]CV-Tawaret (The Death Geb)
OCV-Arensnuphis

I should get the cannon fodder achievement for this ^^

Id like the coloured contrails in Cyan like our faction colour please, applied to (\^/)Cressida.

I'd also like the title of 'Defender of Pupskind' title applied.

Thanks again to the Order and Core players and esp. the event team for an epic battle. looking forward to next time and hopefully dying less.

Done - Squad
'The.Hammer' is me, was flying a Bastet in that event!

Would take the BERSERKER Shield to 'PhoenixBank' please ^^

Done - Squad
OCV-Bastet, I want the 50 sci-data
Send to the same character

Done - Squad
Showed up late on a snub. Order|David Wolfe, would like the shield.

Done - Squad
was there on my Core VHF till game crashed. Data to DS.Bank2 please. EDIT: Forum title Hound of Alcatraz to
Core|Mage

Done - Squad
Fliper.Jnk as Core - snub(SHF) - shield reward to Musra
and my mate who does not use forum
*anon* as Core - snub(bomber) - shield reward to *anon*

Done - Squad
Titan Killer Order|CV-Nekhbet (Osiris) is here.
Quote:[13.09.2020 18:17:08] Death: [T]WV-Apocalypse was put out of action by Order|CV-Nekhbet (Gun).
Please, put BS Siege Turret on it.

Done - Squad
Was flying Aleppo Order bomber, would like shield as reward to (\^/)Aquila and forum title for this account "Phoenix Arise", please.

Done - Squad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6