Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So you decided to tear the Outcast a new one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
About the Omicron rework, great job.

You brought back ZETA as a request from the old times and created a gem called Omicron NU.

Not bad, as the LNS can finally get out there.

I think it will become a nice PVP system.

The Suger Coat ends here.

The "Omicron rework" also had a side effect for the Outcast, the removal of TAU.

Yet another removal so quikly after PHI.

Ingame, if i bring this subject up, the OFL now all about this.(dejavu again)

The totally useless placement of Genoa to say the least.

Maltz said it right: "Now a sair only system is connected to the OC core space"

Lonely Ghost said it spot on: "(I miss you, Omega-11 & Omicron Alpha-Eta-Theta-Gamma cluster Q_Q)"

Maltz and Lonely Ghost, and so many others i believe share this statement.

In the past we have been told that some stuff will never return, well well, you brought back ZETA!!

So you sure as hell can bring back ETA! (the original one)

AND BRING BACK THE MOTHER OF ALL PEWS!!

Reno
Oh no, Outcasts lost something! Oh, wait, it's no Malta so they are still a thing.
oh wow that's what I call veteran player.

P.S. We are looking seriously into re-implementation of Omega-11. Go wild.
Most of Phi/Tau content was pasted into Alpha. Might reutilise it later though. Really depends. Xi is getting reworked we've just put that jump hole there as an interim solution. Not so sure about Eta, we are looking at merging Chi and Beta and perhaps Cheta can serve as a replacement Eta. So Alpha-Cheta-Xi-Gamma. Keep in mind what you would rather have though: the 6 min travel time between Malta and Crete may change with a Xi rework already, but putting another system between Alpha and Xi might increase travel times more or by the amount they would increase anyway because of the rework (as I said, really depends).
Omicron Tau was stupid, phi was kinda cool but I can't care enough about it.

The corsairs are equally stupid in the regions then possess given omicron Xi is literally gamma 2.0 but w/e.
(09-11-2020, 12:03 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Most of Phi/Tau content was pasted into Alpha. Might reutilise it later though. Really depends. Xi is getting reworked we've just put that jump hole there as an interim solution. Not so sure about Eta, we are looking at merging Chi and Beta and perhaps Cheta can serve as a replacement Eta. So Alpha-Cheta-Xi-Gamma. Keep in mind what you would rather have though: the 6 min travel time between Malta and Crete may change with a Xi rework already, but putting another system between Alpha and Xi might increase travel times more or by the amount they would increase anyway because of the rework (as I said, really depends).

Thanks for the response,

Seeing you as the no.1 guy for this rework i appreciate your effort.

But come on dude, dont you miss that time?
(09-11-2020, 12:04 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Omicron Tau was stupid, phi was kinda cool but I can't care enough about it.

The corsairs are equally stupid in the regions then possess given omicron Xi is literally gamma 2.0 but w/e.

Cool is good
(09-11-2020, 12:09 AM)Reno Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2020, 12:03 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Most of Phi/Tau content was pasted into Alpha. Might reutilise it later though. Really depends. Xi is getting reworked we've just put that jump hole there as an interim solution. Not so sure about Eta, we are looking at merging Chi and Beta and perhaps Cheta can serve as a replacement Eta. So Alpha-Cheta-Xi-Gamma. Keep in mind what you would rather have though: the 6 min travel time between Malta and Crete may change with a Xi rework already, but putting another system between Alpha and Xi might increase travel times more or by the amount they would increase anyway because of the rework (as I said, really depends).

Thanks for the response,

Have to admit I very vaguely remember Eta. I had a few pews there and remember having to navigate around the mines but that was about it. I appreciate the sentimental value though and want to strive to make something similar or at least equally rememberable. I have some cool ideas for Xi. Not sure who'll work on Cheta yet but we're at the discussion stage and those have been productive.
(09-11-2020, 12:16 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the response,

Have to admit I very vaguely remember Eta. I had a few pews there and remember having to navigate around the mines but that was about it. I appreciate the sentimental value though and want to strive to make something similar or at least equally rememberable. I have some cool ideas for Xi. Not sure who'll work on Cheta yet but we're at the discussion stage and those have been productive.

Sounds promising, but if they call it Cheta, just name it ETA, what harm will do that
(09-11-2020, 12:22 AM)Reno Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2020, 12:16 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the response,

Sounds promising, but if they call it Cheta, just name it ETA, what harm will do that

I mean it's project name is Cheta, but to preserve the vanilla name we'll call it Beta.
Pages: 1 2 3