Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI || From: Deep Space Engineering || Albany Police Academy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

TO: ..................... Chief Jean Holiday
CC: ..................... Lulatia Bellisario
SUBJECT: ...... Albany Police Academy Maintinance Contract

Good day,

Chief Holiday,

As you are surely aware, DSE has been supplying Albany for quite some time. We have been sending weekly transports to make sure that the stock of supplies and maintenance materials is always on board, and have set up an advanced warning system so that our transport pilots know when stocks begin to run low. I am contacting you today to advise you that market prices for some of the items we transport to your training facility have changed, so our transports have been hauling at a loss of profit for quite some time. I believe it is time this is rectified. Below I have attached a list of items that we currently haul, and the current market prices my transport pilots can buy them for.

My request is that Liberty Police, adjust their purchasing prices on Albany to reflect the economic changes, so my pilots can be paid for their efforts.

Water - 20SC per unit from Planet Manhatten, New York
Oxygen - 45SC per unit from Baltimore Shipyard, New York
Food Rations - 563SC per unit from Planet Manhatten, New York
Hull Segments - 500SC per unit from Planet Houston, Texas
Crew - 2,000SC per person from Baltimore Shipyard, New York
Reinforced Alloy - 250SC per unit from Philadelphia Station, Pennsylvania

Please let us know if this is acceptable, or if you have any other thoughs or ideas regarding the maintinance of Albany. DSE appreciates your business.

Sincerely,

[Image: jRmjDb1.png]

Harus Burke
President Director

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
The Office of the Chief of Police
Subj: Market Prices

Good day,

When the details of the contract between LPI and DSE was established I was under the assumption that Jess Doe would be keeping tabs on market value changes and adjust them accordingly on our installation. My understanding was DSE has and still does have control over Albany in regards to supply and repair. We trust her and the work she has done for us. If you require a change in the market value it will have to be made by her. If she is unavailable to make those changes then we can inform the Chief and then changes can be made after she reviews everything.

Liberty Police, Inc.

Good day,

To the office of Chief Holiday,

Indeed Jess Doe was indeed managing that project, but at this time Mrs. Doe is semi-retired and no longer managing said project of Albany. She took this on as a quiet thing for her to do to take her mind off of things, so the majority of the time, these shipments where made directly by her, and not DSE employees.

I have taken over as the official President of Deep Space Engineering, and we have no information or logs from Mrs. Doe had for managing your station.

It would be best if the Chief would make adjustments at this time, as we do not currently have access to your facility, other than dropping off shipments. If your office wishes to reach out to another entity to continue this contract than that is also acceptable.

Please let us know if Chief Holiday is able to update the books for purchasing prices, or if the office would like to use another shipping company.

Sincerely,

Harus Burke
President Director

Re-sending Transmission

Harus Burke
President Director

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Subj: Market Prices

Good day,

Prices have been adjusted to your needs. Safe travels.

Liberty Police, Inc.