Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Combat Event] - Capetown Showdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Unless this is posted and vetted by story it doesn't really have any story implications at the end of the day so it's whatever. Just a medium to have fun through.

Otherwise, not too keen on another event involving caps honestly. I'll try to make a showing but I've got a pretty stacked weekend in trying to find a place to live. In this case, I'd respectfully ask for the sides to maintain balance in the event so that all participants can have fun.
(09-12-2020, 10:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]maintain balance

Imagine Balance : )

I waited way too much since the last siege type event so I will be 146% be there.
(09-12-2020, 10:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Unless this is posted and vetted by story it doesn't really have any story implications at the end of the day so it's whatever. Just a medium to have fun through.

(09-12-2020, 03:30 AM)DarkTails Wrote: [ -> ]The outcome of this event will have minor story ramifications.

Write-up & image by [/color]

The events Team has been deputized by story to make these declarations, and they will have (and indeed did) get story's input before posting this.

If the event team says minor ramifications or no ramifications, that is the position of story.
The event team has cleared things up on Discord. I had just assumed it was a copy and paste error from previous templates.
After having received an overwhelming amount of demand, the event has been changed to begim at 1800 UTC instead of 1900.
This is in 1h 30 minutes guys. Order will assemble at Cairo, Core at Capetown. The Titans will lead their respective fleets to the engagement zone and will start the fight by firing the first salvo.
Is POB equipment allowed? (pls no)
Cloaks and Cloak Disruptors are okay. However don't use jump drives and try to fleetjump someone out. But having a cloak mounted might act as a taunt towards the Titans and could make them angry : )
I'm not sure is it over or not but I logged off already. I should admit this even was nothing but legalized ganking. Although of this, was pretty fun
A splendid example of rigged one-sided trash event, despite staff best attempts to even things out. Great job, Order playerbase, turning an attempt to bring some love to the Omicrons into... this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8