Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Assassin's Creed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well , basicly every time I try to enter Jerusalim , game crashes to Deskstop.

Anyone have any suggestions ?
Are you using a pirated copy of the game? I remember reading somewhere that one of the pirated versions of the game had this problem.
' Wrote:Are you using a pirated copy of the game? I remember reading somewhere that one of the pirated versions of the game had this problem.
i am sure he is, its a known bug with one of the version of the cracked game.
get another release
i buy the original version of the game,and i know what your talking about,i have the same problem,when you exit the assasin office just do it slowly,dont run.

they have a lagspike problem near that area and thats crash the game.

Odd I played the game the whole way through, never had any issues with it. Besides the fact the ending sucked, but I won't spoil that for you.
' Wrote:Odd I played the game the whole way through, never had any issues with it. Besides the fact the ending sucked, but I won't spoil that for you.

Agreed there. Ending failed. But yeah, played it on the '360 and never had any issues.
Eh no, the ending was fine. It was made to fit with the upcoming sequels.
The pirated pre sell version was with a corrupt Jerusalem file. (only the Russin version worked somehow)
And a lot of BTD crashes occured during the game.

The legal version got rid of all problems, but there are still some times, when the game crashes.
Especialy on older machines, when the games sucks up a lot of ressources.
Maybe you can try to lower your details. If you've got a good machine, try to set the sound enhancement of the Direct X tools to "off".

Played the pirated version and bought the game, when it came out.
Thats exactly the kind of good games, I want to pay for.
Now I am thinking of Far Cry 2....uuh I want my money back!
Gonna try that.

Anyway , I'll say it now and probably say it again sometime , where I live in people don't know what an "original game" is. I really don't feel like traveling 600 miles to the capital to get the original copy of the game.

I'll try that , thanks Denis.