Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Commodity] Iridium Ore field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
====================
Type:Commodity Iridium Ore
Bug: Drop rate very low
====================

When i've tried the Iridium mine field, it's not the same like before, the drop rate takes 3-4x times to fill a load of 5k, as i have tried official Core miner which has 4.0x drop rate and Zoner miner should be 3.0x drop rate, for the both is much less than before, i don't know is it a bug or not, but it's definately not the same as it's been
Found the issue. I think. Non-lootable property applied to the wrong field. So there's basically duplicate rocks that drop nothing, which may give the impression mining is slower? Not entirely convinced that this is the problem but I'll submit a 'fix' anyway.
Ah Juan beat me to the punch. And yes the plain rocks drop nothing or very little. Me and Juan are the main miners in Delta so we will keep you posted.
So me and the team just filled the POB and this is what I can say for certain about the field and Zoner mining,

1. Purple rocks drop nothing
2. Hege gets average 10 a shot with Zoner ID
3. Drom gets average 20+ a shot with Zoner ID

So at least with ship/id it seems like multiplier is not being applied properly. Prior to last fix Hege was getting no bonus whatsoever so something did change for the better but there is still something wrong here I think,
I think it might be the problem, there are two kinds of rocks spawning, as Lyth said, second, not enough of the right rocks spawning and the colour scheme is too dark, if we can use the old colour scheme will be good, so if the second kind of rocks be the same as the dropping ores ones, everything should be okay.