Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Salutations.

I'm sure you've heard of the news and our blockades against Bretonian and Military elements in the Inverness system and our little fallout with the House. We at the Technocracy do ponder if you're interested in doing a little dirty work - a little collaboration for some reward against them. Surely the Congress doesn't want an Entire House to gaze their eyes upon the biggest and most glorious Junker shipyard in the sector with a drooling mouth? I hear Bretonia is hungry for some easy grabs... Maybe you're on board with us with the whole retaining Independence thing.

... If not and this does not concern you, then it is fine, we have more legal and neutral jobs to offer. Please specify if you are interesed in either.

It has been a long time since we offered a bountiful contract, I hope Bill is well. We look forward to hearing from you.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Independence :.

Keeper Revenant,

You have a point, while there was a point in time when Congress/Bretonian relations were strong I feel in the time post war that those relations are no longer as critical. While I have no interest in directly crossing them as they still hold some of the largest scrap fields in all of Sirius and literally tons of war salvage that is just ripe for the picking, I am not against trying to sabotage their interests in Inverness. An independent Inverness is a profitable Inverness after all

What exactly did you have in mind?

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

PS: Bill is doing fine, enjoying a relaxing retirement in [REDACTED].
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

We agree on the sentiment that a free Inverness, is indeed, a profitable one.

I'll hold off on these other tasks for now, but I do have one recovery job available. The Betheny in Cortez. Do you believe it is possible to recover it?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: We're going to need a bigger tow hitch :.

Keeper Revenant,

That's a job alright, it's definitely doable, it won't be easy but it can be done. The tricky part? That ship isn't exactly a small thing and moving it won't be something that will go unnoticed. Normally I don't care what House Governments think of what we salvage but this recently after the war I have a suspicion something like that might get noticed. If you could make a distraction we could get the thing into the Roatan Ice Cloud which would give us time to move it more carefully into Inverness. That being said, we will not have much time before Navy or Armed Forces patrols notice it's missing and begin a man hunt to find it and who took it.

What exactly did you have in mind with this salvage project?