Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Iberian Circulo de Oro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Internal affairs frequency | Description: Gathering for war

What do you do

Buenos dias, our Iberian neighbors. *nods, but not happy*

There are things to be explained.

1. There is Imperial law broken, one about encouraging Artifacts trade. I received this recordings today and I can't find this hombre in my prison lists. We do mind if you are punishing Imperial convicts locally, for Imperial crimes. It's our duty and sometimes even pleasure. Deliver senor Bestro to any Imperial police office before weekend, preferably alive, so we can accommodate him to El Agujero and check incident details. Gracias.

2. Same organization, know as FTP, our loyal supplier of ship building materials and Artifacts smugglers, claim that your ships are sieging their base in Omega-55. I have pictures of that and I can hardly believe my eyes. We didn't order or even advise sieging any base, except enemy ones. Why are your ships wasting Imperial resources, instead of reporting to Barcelona, like every other Imperial ship, senors?

*he pressed off button with his finger*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: mjFIeX1.gif]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender: El Rey de Montañaria, Enrique Herrera

Recipient: Señor Pepe Ladron

Subject: FTP business

Estimado Señor Ladron,

It would be a disrespect to myself to deny that we are indeed besieging the base of those worthless junkers in Omega 55. The reason for this is simple - they refused our kind offer of cooperation, so they reap the consequences. The offer was rather simple and even provided two options for cooperation. The fact that i demanded them to enter into a more official deal is due to a valid cause, I assure you. Junkers work with all kind of people, including our adversaries. Simply buying artefacts would suffice to fill our pockets, si, but they also reap the benefits of such trade. And their profits exceed our meagre earning from supplying them with the artefacts by a lot. It is just fair in our opinion to share a bit with us, our tax was not unreasonable. However, the money they earn can also be used against us. This is why we offered them patronage in the form of loose vassalisation: we exempt them from taxes and offer them protection if they favour the Corsairs over other factions in doing their business. Fair, no?

Well, they decided not to listen to the voice of reason and succumb to their pride instead, offending me y mis conquistadores. That is not bien. Us being merciful, we gave them more time to think. It fell on deaf ears, so we commenced what we do best - shoot. Their vessels got taxed not because our policy is to tax every transport carrying artefacts - that is certainly not true. We taxed them because we entered into hostilities with them. Plata o plomo, si o no?

So now, estimado Señor Ladron, it is up to you how to construe this situation. What we are doing benefits Crete in the long run: we eschew some meagre profits from small faction in attempt to get more reliable long-term partners, and to establish respect towards the Corsairs. Their station was defended, whether intentionally or not, by the forces of Rheinland Militay, the Core, and even Hessians. While the latter's offence was probably just a coincidence, the first two might be working with the junkers, and I would not be surprised about it given potentially habitable Rugen nearby. Think about it when choosing between protecting junkers-whores ready to sell out to the highest bidder, or your hermanos y hermanas who spill blood for Crete.

In addition, we want Skagen, badly. It has a lot of liveable space, and even more artefacts. We need to show brute force and readiness to fight anything in Omega 55 to deliver the message of our determination. If we take Skagen, many people of Crete would be able to get la casa granda of their own. And the surplus of artefacts from Skagen will drive even more parties ready to work with us, much more important than these pathetic junkies.

As for the summons regarding Barcelona - we have not heard about it. Since our business with FPT is almost finished, I would be pleased to re-direct our fleets to wherever it is necessary after teaching these junkers a lesson. But first, please do share what is the location and the target of Barcelona.

Yours truly,
King Enrique

End of Message

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Secret private channel | Description: Gathering for war

What do you do

Caramba, so many words. *covering his face in fear of text*

I can't read all this, so let simplify it:

1. Senor Bestro. To clossest police office. Preferably alive. Should bring own toothbrush, soap and towel.
2. Ships. Report to first high officer of Barcelona fleet. Sigma-17, coordinates C6.

We have to liberate one whole planet there. Your wing will receive series of missions, mostly keeping our real enemy far from Kurile, while Imperial marines embark down on planet. All details will be available in few days, explained by higher officers.

Imperial Armada is one fleet. We will siege some real bases in few days, after we defeat GMG in Sigma-17.

*he pressed off button with his finger*

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Secret private channel | Description: Gathering for war

What do you do

So... *long Latino face*

Looks like convicted Javier Bestro is still walking free. Bien... maybe you can't find him. Who knows...

So, I will send a small unit of trained experts to track him down and bring him in, preferably alive. Step aside and let them do their work, por favor. They have orders to do it nice and quiet. In case someone's giving him a shelter, that's also a crime, so they will bring more people.

My hermanos don't have orders to be nice in that case.

*he pressed off button with his finger. Short cracking sound*

[Image: mjFIeX1.gif]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender: El Rey de Montañaria, Enrique Herrera

Recipient: Señor Pepe Ladron

Subject: Current Situation

Señor Ladron,

Yo y mis hermanos shooting down enemies - nobody bets an eye. I go to my villa to relax from all current affairs - everyone goes nuts.

Mi armada has standing orders to monitor activity in Sigma 17. So far the activity of any potential hostiles has been minimal. You want them to report to Barcelona - fine, I will convey to them to reach Barcelona and do scouting from there.

As for Señor Bestro - I have no interests hiding him, for I have no idea who that is. Probably another walking corpse, given that you want his head. If we come across one - I will get him for you and wrap in a nice present.

Now, if you excuse me, I want to spend some time in my villa with some chickas bonitas, if you know what I mean. Los hombres know their art and will shoot who is needed to be shot in Sigma 17 or wherever, so don't you worry about that. Hopefully, this clears current situation out.

Yours truly,
King Enrique

End of Message