Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: //RCPT Network ***** boys (LH~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

[Image: krUsFsL.png]
[Image: zzz1vNa.png]

I decided that Malta is my ***** yard now. ***** belongs to me. Nice place, lots of ***** people. An' now some ***** from Liberty think they can come roll in my ***** backyard. 'Cuz that ain't ***** happening.
Thing is, the ***** calling their own cheap asses Dons were crying for a meeting. In short, one large ***** of imbeciles in one place an' am paying these inbreds a visit.
What am needing from ye is some ***** proper top notch top of the ***** line best ***** surveillance ***** yer having around. Ain't want missing a single ***** of what these dimwits saying behind my back. Ye think yer the right ***** for the job?
An' when ye want a more hands on experience, then ye sending over one of yer ***** an' am saying they one of my dogs when taking them with me.

Am Coyote. Speaking for the Hyenas council.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Well, this certainly is a unique message. Yes, we do have the best scanner tech on hand. Custom built scanner for every ship that it's installed on, in fact, built from the best of Lane Hacker ingenuity. Standard price for such a process is 270 million, but I'm absolutely down to cut a deal, namely cutting 10 million off the price in exchange for information from that orange-tinted area. Your describing of the Dons as "cheap asses" and the suspicion of them talking behind your back leads me to believe that there's something going down up there, and I do love to have gossip for the bar. Anyway, the deal is on the table. If you just want to pay the 270 million, that's fine as well, but spilling secrets is oh-so-fun, don't you think?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Maybe if yer taking off them shady glasses, yer ears were not that ***** pressed on an' ye would understand me proper. Am not giving no ***** 'bout yer ship *****. Am wanting portable gear, ***** I can have at me or drop in some corners. The unsuspicious kind, 'cuz am betting ye they will trying an' make the meeting safe. Safe from everyone hearing the ***** they deciding over our heads again. An' so am needing hear an' recording what them asshats talking 'bout. All whilst am slithering through them ***** like the ***** ninja am. 'Cuz am such a ***** beacon of flying under the radar. Gracious lord an' ***** sake, the hell am needing some ***** on my ship for? Am wanting the commando *****.
Yer having the ***** am asking ye for now or not?
An' when ye wanting information 'bout ***** on Malta, yer haul yer ass here or ye paying me. Ain't no ***** for free. An' am sure ain't a ***** charity.
...uploading.data...

Perhaps I wasn't as clear as I had thought. If it's the Minified Spyglass Scanner you're looking for, I've already stated the price and my offer. They're custom built for each ship, as there are many different ships that they're installed on, and they are advanced sensory equipment. If you're looking for personal eavesdropping bugs, it's possible, but not a normal thing that we do, and would require some clearing from the higher-ups, and depending on what kind of interfaces you need, there may be fitting and what-not associated. In all, a much bigger procedure than simply purchasing a scanner. Two very different kinds of surveillance tech, two very different purposes. So, for the sake of clarity, is it a Spyglass Scanner or infiltration equipment that you're referring to as surveillance equipment?

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

The infiltration *****, now yer talking. Am wanting the best ***** ***** yer having around, 'cuz am needing stay ***** undetected.
An' I needed it done yesterday.
...uploading.data...

You're in luck, the Professorship gave me the green light. Unfortunately, most of this tech is experimental, as it's created to specifically be unique and unpredictable in order to not be easily discovered, so no refunds, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the usage of these, yadda yadda, so on and so forth. Now, on to the tech!

APB-AG Model 3.03

[Image: 308B3DC297EF0E8A5645166A35F540E073248736]

This is an old Ageira model for "Reverse Nanobot-Repair-Machines". The original design was much larger, and packed with explosives designed to take out tanks and even fighter craft. We miniaturized the design down to half a centimeter, and replaced the high-explosives with cameras and microphones and a tiny thing I like to call "The Big Eye". It's subsonic echolocation tech that records a 3D recreation of its exact environments, allowing you to record what the device can see, what the device can hear, and a wireframe showing what's near the mine. Unfortunately, you can't make out details of people through the echolocation images, but in my experience it makes for a great reference to search an area for things. People drop stuff all the time, like shipping manifests. I didn't get this Old Age watch on my wrist out of no petty effort. Took an entire week of DSE museum shipment tracking to find this beauty, and I would have been walking blind without the Model 3.03. It sticks to walls, to ceilings, to clothes, you can change it's color to camouflage it, and it automatically pathfinds to its controller at the push of a button. Throw being waterproof, fireproof, spaceproof, pressure resistant, and the ability to burrow into objects for even less noticeability than the tiny little bit it has. The drawback of this machine is that you need to man the controller, which is a lot more noticeable than the bug itself, and the signal from the controller to the bug itself is extremely direct, so the range is limited, but very secure. I also suppose an advanced hacker such as myself would be able to locate your position by using dummy connections to triangulate your position, but I doubt you'll have to worry about that.

GERA Visual Enhancement Array

[Image: magic-leap-one-compressor.jpg]

Yet another of my personal favorites, the G.V.E.A are, in effect, glasses that can see through walls. Those other two things with it are Radio and X-ray emitters. They clip to the collar of your shirt and the waist of your pants, respectively, allowing for a sort of triangulation of what heat-generating objects are nearby, and that is displayed on the glasses. The X rays and radio waves pass through walls and floors, as does some level of infrared waves that humans naturally produce through heat, all of which are picked up by the glasses and computed into a picture which is displayed to you on the glasses. The drawback of this tech is lead. If they do whatever they're doing in a box of lead, you wont get information in or out. You also can't hear what is happening, only see.

LMRD-M5515 "Octopus"

[Image: ff69b17720e647297626b5b1c209daa7.jpg]

This is actually a Liberty Marine R&D project that was brought to us as a sign of good will by one of our newer ex-Agiera recruits. I doubt they know we have a copy. The M5515 is called the Octopus because it's method of camouflage involves changing texture and color to blend in with it's environment. It's useful for hiding in dark places or out of reach areas, things that people can't stare at for a long time trying to figure out if that thing is a human shape. It's fitted with retractable climbing hooks in the hands and feet, and has a body lock mechanism for staying completely still. I can't personally speak for this suit, the design is limited to female bodies. The female suit was the only blueprint we were able to secure, and trying to just reshape it to a male figure caused... fatal errors. The drawback of this tech is its gender-oriented usability and the fact that while changing texture, you still retain human shape. It's extremely hard to spot someone using this, and even if you do see them, they can run and just camouflage somewhere else, but you still have to find a place where you won't stick out. Smooth, flat surfaces aren't an option with this suit.

There are other options. If none of these seem particularly interesting to you, I can pull up the full catalog or the legacy archives. Keep in mind anything from the legacy tech will need to be made under special order, given that legacy tech is stuff we don't normally make anymore. Also, the M5515 is labor and material intensive, so if you want that we'll need to know as soon as possible. It also requires a rare material that I don't think is even obtainable at the moment. Also, if you require further information on anything, I'll find the full document on the tech in question.