Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 5th Fleet Admiralty | From: Christopher Edwards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png]

SENDER: Captain Christopher Edwards
RECIPIENT: 5th Fleet Admiralty
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Omega

VIDEO UPLINK: ONLINE
[Image: 113cbb7e5d67b92ef404413c314510d9cd5f-2.png]

Good day,

With the recent flight hours I've spent patrolling Omicron Nu I've come to the conclusion that a vast majority of the Navy's personnel is showing a lack of competency when it comes to more open space. The discovery of Omicron Nu has of course led me to a number of encounters with groups like the Order and the Core, operating mainly on the Omicrons, and I have to admit that a number of our personnel treats the Order pilots as if they belonged to the Rogues.

I've had the pleasure to have been made acquaintance with a number of - mainly - high ranking personnel from the Fifth Fleet, especially during my time in Nu and I have to admit the fleet has caught my attention.

After spending a few days thinking about the future of the LNS-Akhetaten, and in light of my recent 'adventures' with Rear Admiral Prower I came to the decision to request the LNS-Akhetaten's transfer to the Fifth Fleet - from the Secondary.

It has been a great honor to fly alongside you, Fifth. I am looking forward to flying under the same colors should this request of mine be accepted.

That will be all.

Safe flights.

ATTACHMENTS:
None required.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: ZCMtxeR.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Juneau Shipyard, Alaska
ID: Admiral Miles Prower
Subject: Transfer

Greetings,

My sister has told me much about you, Captain. In respect to her opinion combined with the opinions of the Admiralty, that we have decided to accept your request. In regards to the transferring of your warship, drydock 2 has been made available for your vessel for the official proceedings to happen. Additional orders will follow post transference.

We expect to see you soon so we can discuss further details prior to your deployment, in person. Your crew ofcourse will remain the same but there are a few formalities we wish to go over, my assistant Captain Mira Fox will meet you upon arrival.

Regards,

Admiral Miles Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png]

SENDER: Captain Christopher Edwards
RECIPIENT: Admiral Miles Prower
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Omega

VIDEO UPLINK: ONLINE
[Image: 113cbb7e5d67b92ef404413c314510d9cd5f-2.png]

Greetings Admiral,

First of all, I would like to thank you and the rest of the Admiralty for accepting my request - it is my honor to be made part of the Fifth fleet.

The Akhetaten will be making her way to drydock 2 of Juneau Shipyard shortly. I have already overseen the ship's move back to New York and she is currently on a very short re-fuel break at West Point.

She will be arriving at Juneau within the next few hours, Admiral. I look forward to discussing the more specific matters with you and Captain Fox in person, I'll be looking for her after disembarkation.

You have my regards.

ATTACHMENTS:
None required.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED