Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Excessive POB attacks - dumb stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I note that Groshyr has seven POB attack declarations currently. Snakthree has three POB attack declarations for three different factions on the ONE POB. Smacks of metagaming, trolling and harassment... but hey!
This is dumb stuff that needs to be looked at by the GM's as it is harming the game.
I have no confidence that the GM will even consider this as harassment - it is excessive and really needs to be stamped out. All with piddly little RP value or necessity.

When are the GM going to WAKE UP! and realise that this is damaging the game.

0.0 The intent behind these rules are for everyone to be excellent to one another, and to use common sense. Consider the people around you. Keep fair play in mind.

May as well through Rule 1.2 in as well.
So, what is the problem here?
Yeah, you're right!
So killing PoBs within reasonable roleplay consequences damages the game?
(09-17-2020, 07:16 PM)Sniper Wrote: [ -> ]I note that Groshyr has seven POB attack declarations currently. Snakthree has three POB attack declarations for three different factions on the ONE POB. Smacks of metagaming, trolling and harassment... but hey!
This is dumb stuff that needs to be looked at by the GM's as it is harming the game.
I have no confidence that the GM will even consider this as harassment - it is excessive and really needs to be stamped out. All with piddly little RP value or necessity.

When are the GM going to WAKE UP! and realise that this is damaging the game.

0.0 The intent behind these rules are for everyone to be excellent to one another, and to use common sense. Consider the people around you. Keep fair play in mind.

Would it matter if the same faction account makes siege declaration? Or seven different members from same faction?

Stop being whiny pest. POBs are not permanent. Factions are allowed to siege unwanted POBs. Come back when you see rule breaking and report it.

Also, I don't see you riling up against ooRPly built POBs (like the one I declared to be sieged as different factions because it is not against the rules.), but only against players who declare sieges, not the ones who siege ingame. So maybe stop trying to pin evil to players and look deep within yourself how your attitude is harming playerbase by trying to implement thought that POB sieges are "very bad, don't do it" and then others follow in your footsteps to complain..
Do you really need to make yet another thread about pobs?
Damn you gonna keep on posting the same crap no one actually gives a damn about? When is your stupid ass gonna learn pobs can and will be destroyed its part of the damn game.
What? Again?
No rest for the wicked POB lovers.

Just FYI, sieging FTP POB in Omega 55 was my initiative and Groshyr asked to post a declaration for symbolism and the reputation. It worked out, as it seems. Stop inventing ephemeral accusations, everything was done according to the rules. POBs are destroyable, deal with it.
(09-17-2020, 07:16 PM)Sniper Wrote: [ -> ]When are the GM going to WAKE UP! and realise that this is damaging the game.

If you suspect that rules have been broken, and have evidence to show for it, you can post a violation report. What you have elected to post is a trial-by-forum at best, and ineffective whining at worst.
Pages: 1 2