Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Interstellar Beacon || From: GRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Julio Gonzales : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open/Close : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level HURRICANE : - - - -
- - - - : Initializing... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Interstellar Beacon: - - - -

- - - - : Location: Kepler : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Cooperation: - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Buenos noches board of Interstellar Beacon,

We have been observing your activities as must say we are mucho impressed.
It is rare to see such industrious minds make it out on their own like that,
as such we would like to offer you a business proposition to work more closely with the GRG.

The Genesis Research Group, or GRG, is a scientific organization dedicated to innovation and scientific discovery.
Many of our inventions have revolutionized the market and we believe that, together, we could strive for even greater heights.

Sinceramente,
Julio Gonzales.

[Image: KtSg9fO.png]
[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

Raul Golden thought longly before answering the message. He researched all he can about the GRG, remembering briefly meeting one before at zoner gathering, but not speaking with each other. After looking in depth all available about them information, Raul became interested, because his small workshop does partially the same work. They want to develop new technologies, upgrade existing ones. Making life easier and more comfortable through what can be achieved by science. So Raul opened the video link and with a true smile on his face started to say his words

Greetings Julio Gonzales.

Likewise, we can say the same about you. Perhaps we will be able to help each other. We believe that through sharing knowledge, humanity progress better due to having a good education and means to perfect further old technologies and developing new ones. I wonder if our view is matched here.

We are interested to hear which business proposition your group has to offer.

Best regards, Raul Golden, administrator of Interstellar beacon.

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]

Buenos noches board of Interstellar Beacon,

I am pleased to hear you have done your research, this further proves that you are indeed the type of person we would like to work with.
I will get straight to the point so as to not waste your time si?
The GRG would like to propose a corporate merger, or more like an acquisition in this case.
We invite your organization to become part of our own; maintaining its independence but sharing in innovation.
Of course our own facilities and logistical support would be at your disposal.

This seems like it could be the start of a mucho bueno partnership.

Sinceramente,
Julio Gonzales.

A video link comes online, with unusually serious face of Raul Golden. He begins his speech unsure, but determination grows stronger with every word until no doubts remain being left behind.

Good day again Julio Gonzales.

All the days we were under tables discussing possible invitation from other group. Persusasion was strong, and doubts were high. But today is the day when we came to the same conclusion... we would find our goals fulfilled better if we are part of GRG. We accept your invitation.

Muy bueno amigo's!

Signore Lawrence will contact you soon to draft up the contract and discuss the details with you si?
Allow me to be the first to say: Bienvenido a la familia!

Sinceramente,
Julio Gonzales.

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

[Image: 8C6DAGn.png]

[Image: 2KHV56V.jpg]

ENCRYPTION CODE AUTHORIZED: L3-74-O-THETA-F9

RECIPIENT ID:Interstellar Beacon
SENDER ID: Martin Lawrence, Genesis Research Group

Good day,

My name is Martin Lawrence, C.E.O. of Genesis Research Group.

Mr. Gonzales has sent me this communication with you, and asked me to write up the contract bounding our organizations together.

Therefore I've attached it below.

I hope you consider it fair.

Martin Lawrence, C.E.O. of GRG.

[Image: B3EDrJJ.png]

TRANSMISSION ENDS

Raul Golden looks through contract and most of points there raise no questions from him and being acceptable. But one of them makes him concerned and after looking through the contract few more times, he notices another weak spot, which leads him to open video link

Greetings Martin Lawrence.

I have looked over the contract and it is mostly a good one, but a few points there raise some questions. Let's start with an easy one. As you know we are currently placed in Liberty Space, so our reputation is quite a concern for us. In any bad development, our assets can be taken from us. I marked in orange color the necessary addition in the third point of the contract for it.

The second and major concern raises the fourth point of the contract. As I was told we would have certain independence and autonomy to continue our business. And that is not mentioning the requirement of quick reactions in some cases. In the worst interpretation of the fourth point in the contract, we would be tied in hands and legs unable to start any project or deal, like a slave. I suggest deleting part of the contract which we marked as red.

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

Mr. Golden,

You have gotten this on a too much worst case scenario.

Third point means that you need to uphold the actual reputation, in the means of business and deals with other organizations, but we can agree to the third point.

But on the fourth point, I meant something else. I meant big decisions, not quick responses. As quick decisions, we trust your judgment, while on a bigger decision, consulting the Board is the best option. I hope you understand my point.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

Martin Lawrence.

After giving a thought to your words, I came to a few possible interpretations, that can be and can't be 'a bigger decision'. I believe you would trust that any technological project we would start, would be not 'bigger decision' you meant to say, am I right? If under this fourth point you understand a sort of 'extension' of the third point of the contract and perhaps meaning consulting with which parties we initiate business? If I understood you right, we can agree here. To amend the point, I attach the new version of contract we can agree with.

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

Mr. Golden,

That's exactly what I meant. I'm glad you understood it. I knew you are a reasonable man.

This said, on behalf of Genesis, we agree to the contract proposed, and herby sign it on our behalf.

We are really looking forward to this cooperation.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
Pages: 1 2