Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BDM || From: FTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<

[Image: 7HOrQmM.jpg]
RECIPIENT >>> BDM <<<
CONNECTION >>> Medium / Text and picture only <<<
SENDER >>> Renow --- FTP CEO <<<
LOCATION >>> New London, Trafalgar Station <<<
SUBJECT >>> Excuses and a fresh start? <<<

To the leadership of the BDM,

I would like to ask you to start again with us. Recent evaluations of the log books of our former Free Factory station in Omega 55 have shown that ships from you factions contributed to the defenses. Unfortunately, the data is badly damaged and we cannot read any more specific information from it. I would like to express my thanks to the brave men and women on board these ships. Even if you came not for our station but rather for the enemy, it is still an overwhelming example of the strength and determination of the federalists.

Due to this fact I would like to try to smooth things out between us. We have been through a lot lately and have also developed internally. So it's time to take another step. Therefore I offer you the following. Unfortunately, due to the current situation, we cannot offer much, but I would offer you this small gift in the amount of 300 million Sirius Credits. Use the money to repair damage to your fleet.
Let's forget the hostility and mistakes that were made and start again. Let us re-enter Rheinland space and we will assure you that we will only support you with valuable resources. The FTP would like to realign itself and in this context return to the roots of the Junkers. So we could offer Premium Scrap from New York or of course food, water and oxygen from Bretonia. We also have contacts with mining from which we could deliver ore to you.

Please let us help you reunite Rheinland.

Best regards
Renow
CEO of FTP

Attachments:

<<< End of transmission, frequency open >>>
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted TEXT ONLY

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........MUNICH COMM RELAY
.......● SENDER:-..............Director Kai Siegfried
.......● LOCATION:............RNC BRYNHILDR Forward Operating Base - FRANKFURT
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............FTP

Herr Renow,

It seems that the FTP have avoided making trouble after your reorganization - and you seem to have made a few enemies out of the Corsairs based on our patrols in O55. Both of these things go a long way into fostering good will with us.

Very well - please transfer your voluntary donation of 300,000,000 credits to BDM|U-66. It will be put to good use for funding our liquor expenditures for the next several decades, and endear you to our men quite a bit more.

As of now, I am re-authorizing FTP ships to fly within Federal space to the same conditions as our previous arrangement.
We look forward to seeing more friendly faces.

From,

Director Kai Siegfried
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

>>> Incoming transmission <<<

[Image: 7HOrQmM.jpg]
RECIPIENT >>> Director Kai Siegfried <<<
CONNECTION >>> Medium / Text and picture only <<<
SENDER >>> Renow --- FTP CEO <<<
LOCATION >>> New London, Trafalgar Station <<<
SUBJECT >>> Money send for a new Start <<<

Dear Director Kai Siegfried,

You can't believe how good it is to hear this. It goes without saying that the money was transferred immediately.
To avoid misunderstandings, I would like to briefly list again what the conditions on the part of the FTP look like:

- Free access to Rheinland, with the exception of Thuringia System and Westerwald Nebula, Frankfurt System
- Compliance with the Rheinland United Republic Codex of Law
- Military salvage is restricted for FTP ships

From now on the FTP would like to present itself as a peaceful group. Should you ever need our logistical support, you know where to find us or contact us.
Thank you and we look forward to a great future for Rheinland

Best regards
Renow
CEO of FTP

Attachments:

<<< End of transmission, frequency open >>>
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted TEXT ONLY

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........MUNICH COMM RELAY
.......● SENDER:-..............Director Kai Siegfried
.......● LOCATION:............RNC BRYNHILDR Forward Operating Base - FRANKFURT
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............FTP

Herr Renow,

Those terms are agreeable. We will continue to monitor this channel in case you wish to reach out to us further - we look forward to seeing you in space once more.

From,

Director Kai Siegfried
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End