Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: //RCPT Rogue *****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

[Image: krUsFsL.png]
[Image: zzz1vNa.png]

Getting this outta the way, am the top ***** of Malta, 'cuz I ***** said so. Yer not need asking more ***** questions on that, just ***** taking it as granted.
Listen, them fancy asswipes in oh so ***** precious high society ***** their pants on them Liberty Navy ***** making a move in my backyard. Some ***** Omicron system am already ***** forgotten the name of. Not that am giving a *****. Point is, is looking like the Navy dogs having too much ***** time on their hands. Brings me to ye little rascals an' not doing yer one ***** job. So what is the ***** problem? Yer lacking motivation? Cash? Yer needing more pussy or what is the ***** deal with yer lazy asses?
Ye telling me what yer lacking an' am seeing to having that ***** for ye dealt with. An' then yer getting yer ***** together an' starting some proper ***** problems so them Navy ***** ain't getting the time for snooping around my ***** yard.

Am Coyote, speaking for the Hyenas council.

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Hyena Clowns-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Subject: <|> Disrespect <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"As far as I'm aware, the Imperial Coalition are still the reigning faction on Malta, I am the Hellhound, Pack leader of the Rogues. You seem familiar to me somehow, can't quite put my finger on it. However, I am a man that values respect, what you have shown here is an utter mockery of Outcast society, it's so low that even Rogues typically avoid the behavior. Poke your head into Liberty at your peril, my hounds would love to show you your entrails. I have no patience for this game you're trying to play."

"Meanwhile, allow me to patch in a good member of my pack, who speaks your language far better than I do. We call him Sam, the ego breaker."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

I cannot give less of a ***** 'bout yer opinion really. An' so long yer love affair ain't just a whiny ***** like ye an' can get to solving this *****, then get yer dog on the air.

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Some fat twat
Sender: Hey It's me, Sam

[Image: JdqkN4N.png]

Whhoooooo the ***** do you think you are you ***** nobody. You granny bashing cum chugging dumpster baby piece of orange trash. You sweltering pig ***** stain. Who the ***** are the hyenas? What sort of trash are you smoking to come up with such a hideous and UNORIGINAL name like that? Go jerk off behind some ***** log, like the animal you are, over your little power craze. No one cares who you are. I hope you have beautiful children that get strung up by their bollocks and quartered by those baby munching flowers over in Gamma.

Attachment(s):

You don't deserve any attachments.

Transmission terminated
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

That is rich coming from some ***** calling itself a Rogue. Allow me sharing some wisdom with you.

Eat *****.

Name: Uncle Willy
Contact reasons: Non specified
Access:Granted

Good night gentlemen,

After settling myself in my newest room here in Alcatraz, I demand to know who the hell is yelling like that somewhere in the depot.
I've heard the communication in a sort of Hispanical dialect with a lot of swearing, reminds me of ol' Hunt. You were all kids...
I'll be short and clear, we're not going to clean the blood marks on the ground, that's difficult as f***. Whatever we do in our system, stays in our system, si? So please move your Orange trending outside our systems, aside of your big spatial d**cks called trannyseurs and please let us work (or not) in peace. I don't wanna see yer around, aye?
Also The Hyena Clowns, what the **** is that ?

Transmission : Ended