Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: Molly Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Venator Onyx Statuette
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

On behalf of the Technocracy, I hope you find this communication in good spirits.

The Technocracy of Auxo wishes to extend a hand of good faith and create a treaty of mutual cooperation and trade relationship between the Molly movement of Dublin and ourselves. We offer you access to libertonian market and when time comes - help with fending off the Bretonian forces in Dublin and Omega-49. With that we hope to achieve strong alliance between you, us and our mutual ally - the Red Hessian Movement.

Let us strengthen together so we can intimidate the imperialist beast together.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: 1cHflyo.png]

COMM-ID: Colonel Sean Ashby, DRA
Target: Venator Onyx Statuette
Subject: Enemy of my enemy.

Greetings Venator it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Colonel Sean Ashby of the Dublin Republican Army, One of the more prominent organizations that fly under the Molly banner.

The Army welcomes your offer of mutual cooperation but I am afraid that we do not have much to offer for the purpose of trade due to the fact that what few logistical ships we have are already stretched thin with supplying our forces in Dublin. I do hope however that you have more than just Intimidation in mind for when it comes to dealing with "the imperial beast".

Ashby out.
identified: Venator Onyx Statuette
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Colonel, my pleasure.

It is a truly great thing to hear. And excuse me for my quite late response, there's a lot of things Technocracy must deal with.

Including the preparation for an upcoming fight with the beast. We are still gathering up forces and currently we are in process of stocking up the resources and weapons needed. And we, Technocracy, think that Molly can provide great opportunity for that. Technocracy can act as a middleman for a trade route to Liberty and I am sure that precious metal you have access to, gold, will be very sought-after. In exchange for that, we can propose our own logistical support. Just make a list of things you need and we'll try to put the logistics in work.

Another thing we'd like to discuss is a possibility to use Molly installations as a relief and resupply points for our patrol wings right now, and as a staging ground for our forces against Bretonia in the future when action begins. Having several fronts to work with will be imperative for tactics we are planning to use. Consider it.

Onyx Statuette, out.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Target: Venator Onyx Statuette
Subject: Shopping List.

Venator,

What the Army needs most is raw materials to refit and repair our current ships and to produce new ones and weaponry to keep pressure on the Armed Forces and the recently redeployed Ark Royal, We can make use of almost anything you are willing to give and use it to harass Bretonia in one way or another.

As for your request about the use of Molly installations, Let me know which systems exactly you have your patrols in and I will see what I can do. As for the use as staging grounds, When your forces are ready to actively engage Bretonia head on, It will be allowed on the condition that any bases your forces are using will also receive logistical support, as the extra ships will require fuel and ammo and the extra personnel will also need food and water.

Ashby out.
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Greetings, I am Keeper Revenant, the current ruler of the Technocracy.

You require materials, you got it. We have dispatched a logistics vessel in offering of materials you may sample to see if you find it useful. If these materials are to your satisfactory standards, then we can proceed with establishing the trade routes to Arranmore. We can bring other supplies that we retrieve from Rheinland.

Our vessels are currently operating throughout Bretonia as skirmishers and monitors for Bretonian activity. Most of our forces will have to keep keen eyes on Manchester traffic due to their potential intent to relocate forces around. Leeds, Dublin, Manchester, Newcastle are all seen as weak points of the Monarch, that is where we will be mostly intercepting their traffic for resource relocation. We would appreciate if access to dock was granted in north-eastern region of Bretonia.

Any other supplies or combat assistance, we are willing to offer. We have many mutual foes, most notably those of Corsair and Bretonian nature. A strong collaborative effort will ensure both of our people's freedom.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Target: Keeper Revenant.
Subject: Shopping List.

Keeper,

You just made some of our technicians and maintenance crews very happy, thank you. The materials have already been put to use, Go ahead and start establishing your routes, as for supplies we will take whatever we can get.

You are free to use Mull base located in sector B5 of Newcastle for your operations in the north east and while I do not know your stance on the Coalition, I must warn you about the recently strained relations between us and the communists after the Sydney Accords and the Aland Crisis. If they cause you any trouble feel free to end their miserable existence.

Ashby out.
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Noted. We do not know much behind the context of the Omega-49 conflict, but for now we remain neutral with the Coalition forces as we have little interaction or conflicting philosophy. If they trouble us, then they will receive the natural expectation for hostilities. For now, they will remain useful to distract the Corsairs with.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Subject: Communists and Cannibals.

That works.

Ashby out.
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I am curious. I discovered a mild discrepancy when analysing the tactical playing field with against Bretonia to see how we can improve our side of the field. One detail I have noticed is that your neighbours, the Gallic Royal Enclave, is infact hostile to your people despite similar intent and similar foes. Why is this so?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Subject: Enclave.

The main reason for our hostility towards the Enclave stems from when the Embrun destroyed Belfast during the war and the Carillion's presence in Dublin and it's enforcement of the Enclave claims on the system.

Not much more to it than that really.

Ashby out.
Pages: 1 2