Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Rogues, Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: The Rogues, and Lane Hackers
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: Liberty's premature expansion into the Omicrons

Hola,

I am Alexandra Amelia, Marshal of Húsares, and due to recent events, and some unexpected internal changes, I'll represent the interests of Hispania Imperial for the time being.
I'm sure you've heard of the recently discovered Omicron Nu system, and rumours of Liberty having a strong presence there.

I'll get straight to the point, the system is infested with Liberty's forces. We don't know when, or how they got there, but Liberty having direct access to the Omicrons is something that we cannot allow.
We've already redirected some our forces to the system, but they'll only delay their advance at best. We can't afford to direct the bulk of our forces to the system, until that "mess" in the Taus is cleaned up.

My question is simple, can we count on your support with stalling Liberty's advance in Omicron Nu ?

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Imperial Coalition-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Subject: <|> Omicron Territory <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"Greetings Amelia, the last time our two groups spoke, Petra Swanson was still leading the pack, she however has retired from her life of lavish roguehood and now that position falls to me. Worry not about my reputation, it would mean nothing to an Outcast. To business then."

"To be truthful with you, there was a very large shipping swarm awhile back in Alberta, we managed to uncover what was happening, that old Super Gate in Alberta that Ageira was working on failed... for whatever reason. They were moving its components to Alaska, now hearing that they've begun advances into the Omicrons, it's clear how they got there. Confirmation will be had soon, my theory is that they reached it with their reconstructed Super Gate. For awhile now I had plans of my own to take advances into Alaska, my pack is eager to shed the blood of the navy and their special ed counterpart."

"You have the Rogues at your back, the hounds hunger for blood and I'm itching for a chance to stretch my legs again, this war for territory is just what we need to satiate the pack."

"May your enemies tremble before you, Amelia."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

Incoming Message

To: Josie "Rose" Hemlocke, Lane Hackers
Subject: Operation: Defrag

Amigos,

The Marshals of Hispania Imperial have come to the decision to plan out a major joint operation in Omicron Nu, nicknamed "Operation: Defrag"
We're counting on your support, and hope we can discuss the details of the operation as soon as possible.

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
.Professor.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 7OuXe4o.png][Image: 6w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Buenos Dias,

The Lane Hackers would like the details of this operation you have in mind. The Lane Hackers would also ask that in the event of successfully routing the Liberty forces that the hyper gate is left intact for examination. This is non-negotiable.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

Incoming Message

To: Josie "Rose" Hemlocke, Professor Mildred Wolfe
Subject: Operation details

Hola, amigos

As you know, we are not in the position to direct the bulk of our forces to Nu, so the operation in question will have 2 stages. First, a small reconnaisance force will attract the attention of Liberty's warships, luring them far enough to delay any reinforcements. Once they are in position, our warships will move in and engage them head-on.
Once their warships are taken out, stage 2 will commence. Our fighter wings will disrupt inbound reinforcements, and eliminate any fighters of theirs, in order to buy time for our warships to leave the system.

A simple hit-and-run operation, that should remind Liberty that they should stay out of the Omicrons.
In case Operation: Defrag will be a failure, we'll have to come up with something else to sabotage their expansion efforts.

Professor Wolfe,

As far as Hispania Imperial is concerned, Liberty's expansion efforts into the Omicrons is an issue, however, blowing up that hyper gate is not a priority. It opens up a new path right into Liberty for our Cardamine convoys. Not the safest path, most likely, although we have no solid intel on Alaska's defenses.
We agree to your terms, the gate won't be touched by Hispania Imperial's forces.

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial