Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Promotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: gfkMwZL.gif]
Promotions

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Faction Feedback

This section is used by High Command for the purposes of promoting Officers of the Fleet.

Please use the comms template below:

Code:
[align=justify][color=LightBlue]
[float=left][img=160x160]https://imgur.com/gfkMwZL.gif[/img][/float]
[font=Agency FB][align=left][size=xx-large][color=#FFFFFF][b]Incoming Transmission[/b][/color][/size][/align][/font][indent][indent][hrc]#4169E1[/hrc][float=right][img=130x130]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/953783113895526400/969692627018608760/FADM-KEMP-SMITH1.png[/img][/float][/indent][/indent][font=Agency FB][align=left][size=x-large][color=#EEEEEE]Liberty Navy 46th Fleet[/color][/size]
[size=large][color=#DCDCDC]Security Clearance: [/color][color=#00FF00][font=Orbitron][size=small]< GRANTED >[/size][/font][/color][/size][/align][/font][hrc]#4169E1[/hrc]
[indent][indent][indent][indent][float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][align=left]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Sender ID: [/b][/color]Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
[float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][color=#FFFFFF][b]Recipient ID: [/b][/color]Fleet-wide
[float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][color=#FFFFFF][b]Subject: [/b][/color]Promotions[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]
[/align][indent][indent][hrc]#4169E1[/hrc]
[float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][/indent][/indent]

[indent][indent][indent][align=justify]Attention All Hands,

Please join me in congratulating the following Officer(s):

[list]
[*]
[/list]
Effective immediately, you are hereby promoted to the rank of [b][color=Green]<RANK>[/color][/b].

<Remarks>

That will be all.[/align][/indent][/indent][/indent][indent][indent][float=left][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/float][/indent][/indent][indent][float=right][img=150x100]https://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/thumb/f/fe/Flag-liberty.png/330px-Flag-liberty.png[/img][/float][/indent]

[indent][indent]
[align=right][color=transparent][font=Agency FB][size=large]-[/size][/font][/color][/align][hrc]#4169E1[/hrc][align=right][color=#EEEEEE][font=Agency FB][size=large][color=LightBlue]Martin Kemp-Smith[/color][/size]
Fleet Admiral
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Liberty Navy 46th Fleet[/b][/color][/color][/align][/font]
[/indent][/indent]

[/color][/align]
[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]
LIBERTY NAVY STRIKE FORCE

PROMOTIONS

Libert Navy (46th) Strike Force

All Promotions to higher ranks will be posted here by the High Command.

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : Commodore Blake Wayne Van Leer

I am pleased to announce that you have been promoted from Commodore to full status as Rear Admiral of the 46th Strike Force and we would like you to adjust your rank as soon as possible with one of our superior officers and we hope you are able to keep up your excellent work which has been deserved hence this promotion to High Command.

Best of luck in your new role as Rear Admiral

Signed,
James Creed,
Fleet Admiral, 46th Strike Force Command

PROMOTIONS

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : 46th|Romeo.Darkbeat

I am pleased to announce that you have been promoted from Ensign to full status as a Lieutenant Commander of the 46th Strike Force and we would like you to adjust your rank as soon as possible with one of our superior officers and we hope you have a very successful and long career with us.

Please report to your Commanding Officer for all your tasks and missions

Signed,
James Creed,

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : Hideo Black

I am pleased to announce that you have been promoted from Recruit to full status as an Ensign of the 46th Strike Force and we would like you to adjust your rank as soon as possible with one of our superior officers and we hope you have a very successful and long career with us.

Signed,
James Creed,

PROMOTIONS

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : Commander Lionel Camios

We are in need of an emergency Captain for 46th|LNS-Burlington due to purposes that we cannot disclose at the moment and we will release you from 46th|LNS-Waterford and place her in dry dock for some essential repairs after your report of the powercore malfunction that I received recently.

This promotion to Captain will ensure that 46th|LNS-Burlington can operate at full capacity and I will be hoping to hear from you through a private communication on your acceptace of this posting.

Signed,
James Creed,

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : 46th|Romeo.Darkbeat

I am pleased to announce another promotion for you my good friend.

For your increased improvement and also agreeing to help High Command in designating our new Classified Protocols because without your expert knowledge we would never have been able to implement them in any way.

You have also showed great promise in the form of your patrols and also continuing to report important information to High Command when it is needed.

Without further praise for your efforts you have been Promoted to the Special rank of Commodore and this rank is only given under special circumstances from myself.

Good luck in your new role.

Signed,
James Creed,

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Due to another outstanding performance in training and becoming an expert pilot due to all the simulator training you have done I am pleased to announce your promotion to Lieutenant Commader with immediate effect.

Also i would like you to report to High Command as soon as possible for another important job for you.

Good luck in your new role.

Signed,
James Creed,

PROMOTIONS

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : Lionel Camios

We are proud to announce that you have been given the Rank of Rear Admiral to add to our High Command team.

Please report to High Command temporary Office at Norfolk so we can fill you in on your new duties.

A well deserved Promotion to a dedicated former Commader.

Signed,
James Creed,

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Due to outstanding performance and dedication you are now being promoted fully to Commander and will also be a part of our Liaison section.

Good luck in your two new roles and we wish you the best of luck.

We will adjust your rank accordingly.

Please contact High Command and also please report to the Liaison office as soon as possible.

Signed,
James Creed,

PROMOTIONS

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : Steavie John

I am pleased to announce that you have been promoted from Recruit to full status as an Ensign of the 46th Strike Force and we would like you to adjust your rank as soon as possible with one of our superior officers and we hope you have a very successful and long career with us.

Signed,
James Creed,

PROMOTIONS

46th Strike Force
Certificate of Promotion

Dear Officer : Roland Beaumont

Signed,
James Creed,

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7