Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lord Oakington of Cambridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ABpZSoZ.png]

Lord O'Brian

I must offer you my apologies, my Lord, I have been rather remiss as of late. It pains me to think that you may have though of my kin and I as, at best, cowards, at worst, deserters for we are neither. Long we have wandered away from the politics and high halls of governance, but now, we have elected to return.

So I turn to you, my Lord, for not only your forgiveness but also to say, simply, that should you or Bretonia, have any need for us, we stand ready.

[Image: 8f88efcbe8f49c2e98bd7827c9ede4dd.png]
[Image: KjYldBq.png]

Lieutenant Commander Steiner,

I'd be lying if I said I'd expected to receive a message from you. I do not think you coward nor deserter, no, they are your words, however I am curious.

You can explain it to me in person. I may well have need of you, though time will tell. Report to Cambridge command, I'll have the base personnel prepped for your arrival.

Do not be late Lieutenant, this is not the time for mistakes.

In service to Her Majesty the Queen,

Lord Admiral O'Brian, Michelle,
Oversector South,
Bretonian Armed Forces
[Image: ABpZSoZ.png]

Lord O'Brian

I would not presume to be late, however my time keeping skills have never been renowned. Nevertheless I shall leave presently and see you in a few hours.

[Image: 8f88efcbe8f49c2e98bd7827c9ede4dd.png]