Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Professorship from |=DSS=|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UWBR8x9.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Liberty Space
SUBJECT: Disruption
TO: Lane Hackers

Fontana Freeport

Greetings

It has been some time since i spoke to my friends, Liberty dogs though thay had us on our knees, but i have been building a small surprise from the shadows, and we are ready to emerge. My eyes and ears in Liberty space also gather information of high interest.

I recently acquired information about Liberty forces advancing in to Omicrons, and since it is our allies space, the Maltese, we should not allow this to continue. This advancement is proceeding via Alaska system,which is now easely accessible. Therefore i propose we anty up and do something about it. We in the DSS are not so few as we were before and if we join forces we have a chance of severely slowing down this dismal strike force.

Lets give those Libert pigs something to worry about in front of their own doorstep, and i am sure that after we have succeeded, my Maltese brothers and sisters will surely repay our vigilance, if we shall need it.
I hope to hear from you soon, much work is there to be done.

Long live the true Maltese!!

Sincerely,
Matriarch
Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith