Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kepler and approaching storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. Can anyone bring me up with the play regarding the closing of Kepler JGs please? I assume this is mod development with a story.
It's the latest installation of the story team shoehorning in poorly thought out plot developments. TLDR a hole is leaking dark matter and Phil Swift isn't around to save Kepler with his Flex seal. I can't wait for systems to make a mess of it like everything else.
So, are they thinking of taking Kepler out of circulation then? I.e. removing it?
Maybe merge with Gallileo. No sure. They did merge Drake and Alberta as a result of said dark matter storm
No, they're just going to make it garbage like Alberta because systems is notoriously unregulated and does not put their content under the necessary quality control mechanisms, such as votes and evaluation by other team members. It does the bare minimum, calls it a day and then patches the half baked fart into the mod along with a new warzone, calling the laziness a sizable contribution to mod development. (!!!)

I anticipate it'll just end up having a system-wide dark matter storm. That seems to be the trend this year, probably the easiest way to cover up all the low effort nonsense we're being force fed every other development cycle. Storm's Wake might as well be renamed to the Misadventures and Mismanagement of and .
(09-25-2020, 06:10 AM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]It's the latest installation of the story team shoehorning in poorly thought out plot developments. TLDR a hole is leaking dark matter and Phil Swift isn't around to save Kepler with his Flex seal. I can't wait for systems to make a mess of it like everything else.

and the worst part of this is that dark matter should be EVERYWHERE with their implication...
I agree with the dark matter storms being awful for systems - Please Lift Alberta one and just leave it around Wild bases

Galileo is not used by the way
Nobody goes there but rogue restart and traders trying to avoid interactions

I am all for the merge
But a system wide dark matter storm shouldn't last more than a week tops oorp
It just screws up great looking systems and makes it frustrating to go to them - Alberta is a great example

You can't see the merged system even
And going to Wild area isn't menacing at all Like e.g. the Virginia anomaly
Since you fly in the dark fog in the entire system
No plans to make Kepler a system wide storm.

But okay get upset at theories and paranoia.
(09-25-2020, 08:49 AM)Markam Wrote: [ -> ]No plans to make Kepler a system wide storm.

But okay get upset at theories and paranoia.

No one told them otherwise, so they're left in the dark to assume. Everyone has a right to get concerned, especially after the majority of these development directions.
Pages: 1 2