Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |=DSS=| Insurgency News Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UWBR8x9.png]

Deep Space Solutions

In the midst of a victory

Recent news update. Two days ago a joint operation between Outcast, Rogue and DSS forces yielded an outstanding result. The joint freedom force randezvouzed in California system and from there advanced to New Yourk system, in the very heart of Liberty. They gathered at West Point Military Academy and from there advanced to Manhattan area. Soon after they were surrounded by overwhelming enemy forces, the oppressors. After DSS plead for a non violent option, stating that peace is the only solution, the Liberty Navy along side with 5th and LPI decided to attack the peaceful protesters. It was a mistake they would soon regret.

[Image: OxDLxk7.jpg]
[Image: MHfrM0x.jpg]
[Image: oQ7SHA2.jpg]
[Image: YX6bq8y.jpg]
[Image: HCGpdrk.jpg]
[Image: InyLTmj.jpg]
[Image: RLO8Tpl.jpg]

At least 7 enemy ships were destroyed by the joint freedom force, after which remaining oppressors scattered through out the system. The kind DSS forces did not hunt them down and let them return to their families. The enemy pilots were picked up and their life capsules were left near West Point where they were safley picked up by navy patrols afterwards.

This is just one of the many operation in the future where DSS will do anything to liberate the free people of Liberty, and let them see who their government is. And today in our studio we have the one and only, the instigator of this freedom force. What follows next is a short interview with DSS leader - Miss Valerie Gunsmith.

[Image: JmUHr3v.png]

Host Elly Johnson: " Greetings Valerie! Welcome to the Insurgency news studio."

Valerie: " Thank you very much, it is an honor to be here. "

Host Elly Johnson: " Well we know the story about your husbands company and the rise and fall of DSS. But you have suddenly emerged and then this overwhelming victory against Liberty forces! Would you care to elaborate a little bit? "

Valerie: " Yes of course. The Liberty government pushed me so hard that i had no choice but to immerse deep in shadows and make careful plans from the dark. Along with my allies, brothers and friends, we managed to organize and build a small fleet. Certain high ranking individuals were paid for this massive construction plan to go unnoticed and finally here we are. "

Host Elly Johnson: " Wow, this is really outstanding, this surely means you are here to stay this time. And what would you say to the peaceful citizens of Liberty, the hard working class. "

Valerie: " People of Liberty, there is still hope. Do not let your guard down and continue with your lives. If there is someone who will fight for your, it is DSS, along with my Maltese brothers and sisters. They have banished me from my home and i swore i will be back, and here i am sitting on the victory chair. Know this. The false Liberty Government cannot oppress you, not until there is a single DSS person living and breathing!! "

Host Elly Johnson: " Marvelous, we love you Valerie. And thank you for coming back, we are sure Liberty will be a safer place with you in it. "

Valerie: " I never left Liberty, not in my heart. Thank you for having me here. "

Host Elly Johnson: " Thank you for coming Valerie, have a great day. "

And with those words Valerie walks out of the studio. And there we have it, wrapping up todays news with some comercial videos from our Insurgency shops and utilities

-Connection Terminated-
[Image: UWBR8x9.png]
[Image: Nf26PuJ.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Helping the ones in need

Greeting honest people of Liberty. We are live again from our DSS Insurgency studio and i am your host Elly Johnson!! I am pleased to announce the following action by DSS high command and Valerie Gunsmith herself. 3 days ago, aboard the DSS Battlecruiser Alaska there was a conference. Several high ranking members and captains along with Valerie Gunsmith herself attended the meeting.

[Image: jVbloBB.jpg]

After several hours of conversation, graphs and deductions, a unanimous decision was made. Tomorrow during the day 2 Freelancers will help the people of Liberty by giving those in serious need. The people starting their own business have nothing to be afraid of, and they have a true guardian, the one always on their side. The one trully protecting their interest. They have DSS to count on. Valerie Gunsmith has issued 40 million Sirius Credits to share with free people of Liberty!!

The 2 kind freelancers will share DSS money of their own free will in Pennsylvania system, near Planet Earie.

And with this notion todays news ends. I wish you all a pleasant weekend in the name of DSS and the rest of Insurgency forces.
Host Elly Johnson signing off!!

[Image: Nf26PuJ.png]

-Connection Terminated-