Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for a Hacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need a player with a Hacker spyglass to pose for a few screenshots, I'm Building a Ship for Mechwarrior and would like to us the Hacker as the ships design, it would be very helpful..... :laugh:
Whoyagonnacall?

CALL VIRUS!

Your sweet cakes comes in handy once again. xD
To be honest, I don't have on, yet... I'm workin' on it. workin' on it..... Workin'.... On.... It.....

*runs away and jumps into train*
D*mn...

Angel,Oct 30 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:Need a player with a Hacker spyglass to pose for a few screenshots, I'm Building a Ship for Mechwarrior and would like to us the Hacker as the ships design, it would be very helpful..... :laugh:
[snapback]42702[/snapback]

Sorry, Angel. The Eris_Ascendant is currently "unavailable". I could send you a couple of screenies of her if you like. PM me if i can help.

Mal.
TankTarget has a LH Spyglass. I'll see if he's available for this.
Ya know, for so many lane hackers on the server there would at least be one hacker spyglass......:dry:
Well, anyone can just download Ioncross and change around a single-player game, right? Why not do that? You can create a game, save and exit, and then edit it in Ioncross so that you have a Hacker Spyglass. Get back in the game, take a few pics, and you're done.

You could probably do it yourself, Angel. It's pretty simple. I would do it for you (since I already have the program), but I'm just too lazy. And I'm not good with screenshots.
Zukeenee,Oct 31 2006, 04:38 PM Wrote:Well, anyone can just download Ioncross and change around a single-player game, right? Why not do that? You can create a game, save and exit, and then edit it in Ioncross so that you have a Hacker Spyglass. Get back in the game, take a few pics, and you're done.

You could probably do it yourself, Angel. It's pretty simple. I would do it for you (since I already have the program), but I'm just too lazy. And I'm not good with screenshots.
[snapback]42837[/snapback]

Doesn't really work well that way.

But I suppose she wants an EXTERNAL pic, not one she did of her self (that thing is HUGE, and hard to fit into a single pic)
I could always set up my temp server for you Angel. I or someone else could buy the LH Spyglass for you and you could take screenshots. I can be crossfired at DarkOddity
Pages: 1 2