Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bristol Constructions looking for leader and new blood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

this might be my last thread here. I'm not enjoying this place or community any longer and I don't like what's happening here. But friends of mine still do.

I had a project I liked even more than my original(Battlegroup Harmony->Liberty Separatists->Insurgency Navy) being Bristol Constructions.

Bristol was a faction that was originally just going to be some background rp fluff for Separatists like Veracruz Munitions is for Insurgency.

It progressed far beyond that. It was insanely fun to play and build up. And it achieved many unique things:

• Unique station model - the station itself is fairly... unique, being three stations with one a lot of storage and another entirely weapons. Core 5 + Core 4 + Core 2
• Unique miner SRP - Currently not sharable but it is a Kaiser Rheinland Mining Ship with all FL ID mining bonuses + Military Salvage 4.0
• Freelancer Colossus - a shared freelancer 5ker for base supplying mostly with fun background rp especially linking to DSE.
• Exciting and powerful alliances - DSE is friends, ALG an ally, MND/Rheinland an ally
• 2 Rheinland Gunboats legal - not SRPed/perked
• Mining bonuses mostly on scrap related stuff

The faction is massively favouring the Insurgency due to their heritage and political desires but rarely gets involved directly. They do supply the Insurgency and in turn demand protection among other things. They want to stake out their own little place in the universe being similar but not equal to Zoners. They would be the prime example to taking over Freeport 2. Sadly the canonisation request was denied over the development team not trusting me regardless of that not even making sense considering canonisation would actually give the dev team the power. Makes sense though considering they're partly the remnant that stole the server initially last year.

Anyways, the reason I post this is that I loved this faction and feel like it's the one thing I made that actually seemlessly fits into the game. Battlegroup Harmony and the Insurgency Navy I wouldn't say that to in that regard. It's something I really like and feel like would benefit this community and game(regardless of my views on it) and deserves to be kept alive and developing.

I'd give this to the Insurgency leader but I feel like it'd be beneficial to be someone else than the Insurgency leader. Especially since it's a mining/Trade faction. 4.3kers and mining bonuses + pobs.

Reply here or send me a private message or ping me on discord and tell me why you should get this and I'll do my best to assist you in taking over, moving assets and giving you tips. No 'can I haz your stuff' - you cannot. This is not my leaving post - I won't post one. Just take this if you want to play this/develop it further. It would also massively help if you're not anti-non-vanilla and you obviously cannot hate Insurgency or Liberty in any way considering its lore.

Thank you.