Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Battlecruiser: Why it is so poor balanced?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just because you can fly it doesnt mean at least 50 percent of the community can.
I'm not saying that only I can fly it, I am posting a size comparison between battlecruisers, since the main argument for the proposed Obstinate buffs was its supposed large size. The image is meant to show how small the Obstinate actually is. It is intended to bring some objectivity into the discussion.
Argus is fine as is, except its extreme ugliness. if anything its Geb should be a medium or get a slight downscale, Hasta and Mako- AHEM AHEM I MEAN BULLHEAD (not so much tho) needs nerfs
Problem not in it being big or small. Problem that its light, so supposed to kite right? Attached picture shows that this battlecruiser have almost worsest ass projection for it. All its shape asking for frontal attack or broadside, for which it have not enough firepower. I think this is why players feel it big - too weak for assault, too fat ass for running.

Proper solution probably will be remodelling in longer craft (to remain similar design) and turning it in proper med/heavy. Problem of this solution obvious - find who will do it.
I agree with that. It's great when showing its flank to the enemy, but it's not very often that battle circumstances allow it to do that. Its shape is very different from other BCs and could indeed use a remodel. But let's make a Corsair and a Hessian battlecruiser first, alright?
Any solutions, offers, complaining from the honourable cap dev team?
The honourable cap devteam can't implement anything on their account, needs to wait for Haste. And Haste is overcumbered by a multitude of other important dev stuff. There's snub things and there's some big changes we're preparing to BSs, but will need a lot of work and time. I'll bump the balance chat about BCs again, maybe it will produce some results this time.
Thank you very much <3
Corsair BC before everything else
It's one of the most played factions now
(10-07-2020, 11:12 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]Corsair BC before everything else
It's one of the most played factions now

balance team is not the art team. they do not model. it is not their problem, so everything else that's in the game is priority.
Pages: 1 2 3