Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Viper is now a Nyx and I'm pissed...what do I do now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I spent a lot of time working on my Viper mark2 and I loved it. Now for some reason it's a Nyx which seems like a good ship but I can't use it being a merc. Is there a comparable ship I can replace it with WITHOUT having to align myself with anyone? I would go back to a mark1 Viper but it has less armor and a useless turret which is why I switched to a mark 2. A while back I asked if my Viper was going away and was told no but here I am.
Try Raven's Talon?
yeah...Nyx is pure IMG ship now for their use only...however they produce few more VHFs for general market...Charon (viper mk1) and raven talon...raven talon might be the ship you seek for...it has everything you have on Nyx....maybe even more
Where is the Ravens talon sold please?
Gran Canaria, Omega-49.

It's a badass ship as well, excellent turning, small profile, and looks sweet. I'd suggest getting 1 debilitator and 5 fury 5's, nice damage and effects, while remaining neutral.
' Wrote:Gran Canaria, Omega-49.

It's a badass ship as well, excellent turning, small profile, and looks sweet. I'd suggest getting 1 debilitator and 5 fury 5's, nice damage and effects, while remaining neutral.

Thanks, I have 4 Solaris on the Nyx I will be transferring for now, a deb might be a good addition though and maybe a missile.
i would've thought the RT would get removed in one of the Upcoming mods as it's an Import, but im not shure.
Just a heads up that Nyx is what the CR use now as well. Is an awesome little ship, keeps up with the Sabre nicely. One on one.. it's a pretty close fight.
' Wrote:Gran Canaria, Omega-49.

wrong.

it is only on Java station now:P
Dab wants to know whats wrong with the Eagle.
Pages: 1 2