Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Suggestions (Faction rename, /net ID changes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I would like to make 2 suggestions for the moments, so these are:

1.FACTION RENAME

I'm talking about rename the ships with the military grade you had, or every rank you have in each faction and that means quite a bit more characters to be written, as an example : [RM]Flottenkapitan - Erik.Heindrich - FERDINAND (as an example of the name [faction tag + rank + captain name (if you want) + the nickname of your ship). That could work well to indentify who's in charge, with who are you talking in-game, and a good visual efect for the RP.

2. Command /net
This command, from what I know, it's used only by police to see every entries in the system, I suggest to be done that even by the military too to intercept faster any enemy and track smugglers.
Then there is no sense to play police if you allow military to use /net. Give police at least some reason to exist, pal.
1. - That's up to official factions if they desire or demand ranks included in character names.

2. - Absolutely against it, because the only difference between Police and Military is - Police has access to net, while Military has Battleships and Carriers.

Do not take away the only advantage of Police factions. They are unique this way and nobody would play police if military IDs were same but with bigger ship classes available to them.
(10-10-2020, 03:02 PM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]1. - That's up to official factions if they desire or demand ranks included in character names.

2. - Absolutely against it, because the only difference between Police and Military is - Police has access to net, while Military has Battleships and Carriers.

Do not take away the only advantage of Police factions. They are unique this way and nobody would play police if military IDs were same but with bigger ship classes available to them.

I understand about point 1.

About point 2, I ain't see players to play police anymore, that's why I suggested it.
Because according to your account you've joined one month ago, so I presume you didn't have enough time to observe their activity. Police characters are still present Tongue I've seen them mostly in Liberty, because other houses aren't as "alive" as Liberty is.
Sure, militaries shouldn't.

But lanehackers with spyglass scanner not having lane /net access makes 0 sense, change my mind.