Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: revised BHG battleship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: BHGbattleshipNew.png]

[Image: BHGbattleshipNew2.png]

ok - that is the textured version - it is NOT dyed yet ( colourscheme adjustments ) - so that is just a raw version. - i ll dye it darker in most parts.

the engine design was inspired by the coalition capital ships in the intro video btw. - and i needed something massive back there - the whole ship looked way too skinny.

edit: that is slimmer than the current one - and it doesn t only "look" sleeker - but it is ...

i will also revise the turrets a little - maybe not all 14 being able to fire forward anymore - can t have everything. - the ship fits well into the simply tube ( with a bit of space below the ship covered by the hitbox, too - but thats of no real concern imo )

i think the current one looks more in line though - this one looks a bit too advanced with the roundish surfaces - - it doesn t look like a workhorse. - anyway - its just a substitute anyway - if it works better - we take that - if not, we leave the old one.
Sweet. Absolutley sweet.

Beautiful, i especially love the engines. VERY nice.

Montezuma
I'm digging it...
I still think it should get a few more "bits". I basically have one wing in the middle of the ship. Compared with the rest of the BHG line it's a bit strange.

' Wrote:i will also revise the turrets a little - maybe not all 14 being able to fire forward anymore - can t have everything.

Sorry but that's not going to fly as long as it should be "simple substitute" that doesn't require many testing fights to decide what stats it gets.
So 14 turrets forward, 4-6 backwards max.

Quote:i think the current one looks more in line though - this one looks a bit too advanced with the roundish surfaces - - it doesn t look like a workhorse. - anyway - its just a substitute anyway - if it works better - we take that - if not, we leave the old one.

Someone could just try to make a new hitbox for the old one. The tutorials are around.
I prefer the older one' style. This one is completely out of the shipline... and I dont really like it to be honest. I'm not really certain of that mooring fixture either... and the grey armor plating seems... redundant at best.

Duno... something just not pleasing my eyes but I cant point out exactly -what-
I like it. Great work, highly skilled there Jinx!!
looks good, but I'd remove that mooring fixture thing, and give it some kind of identifiable bridge. Some kind of vertical fin on the top/rear of the ship might help it fit in with the other BHG ships you've made as well.
' Wrote:Sweet. Absolutley sweet.

That sums it up pretty nicely.

Oh and Tena the bridge is shielded between two front metal plates. At least i think it's a bridge..

EDIT: Oh and yea get rid of the mooring fixture. It's a warship, not a liner or somethin.
Beautiful ship, Jinx. Very aggressive lines. But the mooring fixture does look out of place
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8