Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hypothetical argument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Remember, this is hypothetical, a banter if you will.

Now then, lets say that Kusari eventually defeats the Bretonian's after a long war. How would they handle the post war Bretonian territory?

Would they annex it? Make it all Kusari territory?
Would they 'puppet' its government, making the Bretonian territory an ally, and under Kusari control with a Bretonian mask.
Would they come to an arrangement where the military comes under Kusari control and the economy under Bretonian control to lower 'partisan' activity?

I believe that the Kusari government will puppet the Bretonian's. The piracy and rebellion factor is simply incredibly too resource draining after a long war, not only that the Liberty and Rheinland Houses, and possibly Gallia (Council) would not allow such a thing to occur. So allowing a Bretonian government under Kusari control in the shadows would lower the amount of anti-Kusari piracy and rebellions/terrorism. But not completely.

What are your thoughts?:huh:
I don't think it'll come down to that personally.. but I'd feel that they wouldn't simply join Bretonian territory to theirs, and even if they wanted to it'd never happen.

I don't believe Igiss'd want to literally annihilate a faction, let alone a house.

But I'd go for the puppet government, for the sake of discussion.
' Wrote:I don't think it'll come down to that personally.. but I'd feel that they wouldn't simply join Bretonian territory to theirs, and even if they wanted to it'd never happen.

I don't believe Igiss'd want to literally annihilate a faction, let alone a house.

But I'd go for the puppet government, for the sake of discussion.
For the sake of discussion, forget about Igiss and his plans :cool:
Then I would be interested to see what would happen to the MR. Independence? Conquered?

I don't think that Bretonia is going anywhere though.

EDIT: Just noticed, why is this in the RP hub?:mellow:
good point.

::moved to a better place::
i actually think that kusari wont defeat bretonia...it may be even other way around. one can never know tides of war...
I can see Kusari and Bretonia ending up like many of the wars before WW1. Essentially Kusari will take the Tau's for themselves and maybe force Bretonia further away, with a neutral zone between them.

In reality Kusari can't hope to beat Bretonia completely but they could sure as hell get a lot of concessions etc from them.
' Wrote:good point.

::moved to a better place::
Blast it, *d'oh*
I can see the the front line switching back and forth between Bretonia and Kusari for quite a long time.
I do not believe either side has the resources to finish the other off,
A small push into each others borders is one thing but they would not have the resources to hold something the size of each others houses.
Cease fire talks anyone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5