Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Los Zenos Cartel | Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: QsXyGd3.png]
Los Zenos Cartel

Feedback thread open
Excuse you? Who?
Los Zetas Cartel Infopage Wrote:"Gallia Military Corporations"
Also might want to add: Kusari Empire for hostiles
I'd advise you to contact someone to read over the whole write up again to fix some grammar or otherwise issues but beyond this, looks like a new OC group comes again. Good luck! (sun)
I can't help but notice a lot of typing issues in your information thread, I suggest you go over most of the text again to fix these things.
Also, the Liberty Separatists are now known as the Liberty Insurgency, might want to fix that too.
i don't agree using the name of a real current criminal organization, but it is your choice. also i think you forgot to add the Aspis Outcats transport, to your transport ship list
(11-15-2020, 08:18 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse you? Who?
Los Zetas Cartel Infopage Wrote:"Gallia Military Corporations"

Fixed yea mistake. thanks for reminding me

(11-15-2020, 08:21 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Also might want to add: Kusari Empire for hostiles
I'd advise you to contact someone to read over the whole write up again to fix some grammar or otherwise issues but beyond this, looks like a new OC group comes again. Good luck! (sun)

Yea will do English is not native language so will be fixed soon.

(11-15-2020, 08:23 PM)Dhomie42 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help but notice a lot of typing issues in your information thread, I suggest you go over most of the text again to fix these things.
Also, the Liberty Separatists are now known as the Liberty Insurgency, might want to fix that too.

Yea it is fixed now, it was my mistake since i forgot they change a name but now it is fixed some minor mistakes!
Why is there a need for another Outcast faction with such a low player base?
You may have forgotten to add reputation with the Junkers, who play a fair role in Cardamine distribution.
(11-15-2020, 08:56 PM)Wasserdrache Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there a need for another Outcast faction with such a low player base?

That was exactly my question too.

Wouldn't it be easier to join the current OF OC Faction?
(11-15-2020, 09:23 PM)Paul S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2020, 08:56 PM)Wasserdrache Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there a need for another Outcast faction with such a low player base?

That was exactly my question too.

Wouldn't it be easier to join the current OF OC Faction?

We want to develop our own story our own methods, we could but no we can help each other sure
Pages: 1 2