Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Los Zenos Cartel | Recruitment center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: QsXyGd3.png]
Los Zenos Cartel

Welcome to Cartel recruitment center if you want to being listed in our ranks fill our application using code below!!

Code:
[pi amount=14][align=center]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QsXyGd3.png[/img][/align]
[font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][align=center][size=xx-large]Los Zetas Cartel[/size][/align][/color][/pi][/font]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=25]Your Informations[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Name:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter Here[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]DoB:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter here[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Gender:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter here[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=25]Biography[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#cbc5b2][align=justify][size=small]Enter here[/size][/align][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=25] ooRP Info[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Discord:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter here[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Timezone:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter here[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]How long you playing??[/size][/color]
[color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter here[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]RP skills 1 TO 10?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]PVP Skills?[/size][/color]

Los Zetas Cartel

Your Informations

Name: Wario Mendoza
DoB: 800 A.S

Biography

Hispania born orphan out of Malta. Knowledge of a single brother that is said to be living in Kusari. Since a young child I learned to lie and steal just to stay alive. Joined a small time gang and struck it big with a hastly planned out heist, kidnapping some Socialities girls from the local Mob boss. Used the credits to buy myself a gunship. The rest is history. Currently looking to acquire an Outcast Capital Ship for further warpower and influence.

ooRP Info

Discord: FunnyNuts#7573
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

How long you playing??
From 2011-2014. Took 7 year break. Now playing since November 2020.

RP skills 1 TO 10?

PVP Skills?
Great Pilot for Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships.

Diaz

[Image: aaaaaaa.png]

Los Zetas Cartel
Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Jorge Menendez

To: Wario Mendoza

Subject: Recruitment

Hola senor Mendoza

Well mister Mendoza we are interested in your skills, you are ACCEPTED welcome aboard prepare your ship and wait for orders!

Gracias, Hasta la vista, Hasta pronto!

Jorge Menendez
Don of Los Zetas Cartel

(11-15-2020, 10:07 PM)Los Zetas Cartel Wrote: [ -> ]

Los Zetas Cartel

Welcome to Cartel recruitment center if you want to being listed in our ranks fill our application using code below!!

Code:
[pi amount=14][align=center]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QsXyGd3.png[/img][/align]
[font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][align=center][size=xx-large]Los Zetas Cartel[/size][/align][/color][/pi][/font]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=25]Your Informations[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Name:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Antuan Cabrero[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]DoB:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]801A.S[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Gender:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Male[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=25]After spending so much time in Malta smugling some cardamine from one city to the other, made some good credits and bought myself a ship. Small one, but i think it is enought to start with traffic in Sirius system. I made a hell of a team in malta, being a caporegime in my family, but things went the wrong way on our last war against our primary enemy family that all my family died, including my Don. I do not whant to name him for my own protection. I heard that Los Zetas Cartel are recruting, so i came all the way here to tell you that i am an expert in smugling on grownd and organized trips. You name your objectives and i will make them succeed. From a man who lived all his life dealing with outlaws who wanted to use our product and didn't want to pay, no one, and i repeat, No One had the chance to own my Don anything. They all payed either in credits or with their lives. So if Los Zeta Cartel are still recruting, you can count on me to help you out. As i used to say, lets make some money unstead of stay here just chatting. Time is money boys! Just cut the crap and get to work![/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#cbc5b2][align=justify][size=small]Enter here[/size][/align][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=25] ooRP Info[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Discord:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]AirDream#1087[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]Timezone:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]UTC+00:00[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]How long you playing??[/size][/color]
[color=#cbc5b2][size=15]One and half month.[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]RP skills 1 TO 10?[/size][/color]
[color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Might say 6 untill now.[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#BF8000][size=15]PVP Skills?[/size][/color]
[color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Still 5 but working on that.[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

Los Zetas Cartel

Your Informations

Name: Antuan Cabrero
DoB: 801A.S

After spending so much time in Malta smugling some cardamine from one city to the other, made some good credits and bought myself a ship. Small one, but i think it is enought to start with traffic in Sirius system. I made a hell of a team in malta, being a caporegime in my family, but things went the wrong way on our last war against our primary enemy family that all my family died, including my Don. I do not whant to name him for my own protection. I heard that Los Zetas Cartel are recruting, so i came all the way here to tell you that i am an expert in smugling on grownd and organized trips. You name your objectives and i will make them succeed. From a man who lived all his life dealing with outlaws who wanted to use our product and didn't want to pay, no one, and i repeat, No One had the chance to own my Don anything. They all payed either in credits or with their lives. So if Los Zeta Cartel are still recruting, you can count on me to help you out. As i used to say, lets make some money unstead of stay here just chatting. Time is money boys! Just cut the crap and get to work!

Antuan Cabrero.

ooRP Info

Discord: AirDream#1087
Timezone: UTC+00:00

How long you playing??
One and half month.

RP skills 1 TO 10?
Might say 6 untill now.

PVP Skills?
Still 5 but working on that.
would be interested in joining, but have no idea how to get that template... most important is i am a returning player; last time played in 2004, now i installed the game again as i saw its running.