Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Los Zenos Cartel | Message dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: QsXyGd3.png]
Los Zenos Cartel

Welcome to our message dump here you can post all your activities.

[Image: hsFTdXg.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Idetification:Alberto Alfieri

To: Los Zetas Report center

Subject: Such unfortunate incident

Buona sera,
As we begin our journey toward the borders of our mighty cartel, we were surprised to encounter some Corsairs. It was impressive how someone dares to lurk around our territories and hope not to get noticed, indeed as they learned everyone found in our borders will be shot on sight without any notice, except those wanting to do the business of course. Before this let's say incident we encountered a very friendly Junker pilot who at the moment was distributing our fresh made Cardamine, we need more people like him.
Grazie del attenzione
Buona serata

Alberto Alfieri
Underboss of Los Zetas Cartel

Diaz

[Image: 4c3WIR5.png]

Incoming Transmission

Idetification:Emanuel Rodriguez

To: Don of Los Zetas Cartel

Subject: Report

Hola Don

Today we manage to establish contact with our Cardamine buyers, we manage to get to Kyushu to meet them they are Golden Chrysanthemums cell called Gen'an it was an unexpected meeting but it was good for us since our Cartel is growing so fast, we will contact them through the secured channel to arrange everything that we need to strengthen our relationship with them.

After meeting with them mi and my Hermano Albert got information that a group of two corsairs (unknown vessels) spotted entering our system we manage to get our crew and pursue them to Omicron XI after we manage to catch them one of them run away while the other one stands and open fire on us he was quickly destroyed, we return with just minor damage.

Gun cam kill

Gracias, Hasta la vista, Hasta pronto!

Emanuel Rodriguez

Diaz

Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Emanuel Rodriguez

Hola Don

I can say we done a pretty good job today we link up with another group of Outcasts preparing an ambush for Ageira transports in Tau 31 system, our information says that a large group of Ageira transports and Libert Navy vessels spotted coming to Tau 31 we intercept it but luckily nobody from our side was destroyed me and Hermano Alberto manage to make good damage to enemy ships, the convoy was destroyed and we manage to get to Tau 44 system with help from MNS-Siccario who used jump drive to get us there in no time!.

After we manage to destroy the convoy we got another task, destroying the Crayter Fleet who was stationed in Tau 44 with help from other Outcast fighters we manage to destroy a large fleet consist of three Dread vessels, two battlecruisers, and the rest was bombers and fighters, the fleet was destroyed quickly and we manage to get back to Alpha without casualties.

Emanuel Rodriguez

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Omicron Nu exploration

Buona sera,
After consulting the head of our cartel Don Menendez I was dispatched to Omicron Nu followed by Emanuel Rodriguez and Francisco Valiente. Our exploration was quiet until we reached the Omicron Nu system and then we noticed a large fleet of Liberty Navy vessels, which as expected dispatched a scout to locate our position, and later he called for reinforcements. The fierce battle began and even if outnumbered three to one I managed to destroy two enemy vessels LNS-Argonaute and Liberty Navy Siege Cruiser Dragonfire. Unfortunately due to the heavy damage, I sustained I wasn't able to destroy any other vessel and we were forced to abandon ship before it blew up. But I will dare to say that Navy resistance wasn't so strong as I expected and if everything goes as planned we will be able to enter Liberty house space without being bothered too much and hopefully expand our Cardamine empire. We will teach them to fear us and bow to our mighty cartel.
Long live the Zetas
Grazie del attenzione
Buona serata

Alberto Alfieri

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Omicron Xi raid

Buona sera,
We began the patrol to Omicron Xi in search of any violation of our borders and our cartel territory and unfortunately we encountered few Corsairs capital vessels which we immediately began to engage since they were in our borders. We should do more of raids to ensure security within our territory.
Long live the Zetas
Grazie del attenzione
Buona serata

Alberto Alfieri

Diaz

Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Emanuel Rodriguez

Hola Don

28/11/827

We were doing a routine Cardamine runs when we got a call from allied troops that a large fleet of Crayterian vessels gathering in Tau-44, we quickly assemble a bomber squad led by me to help our troops there, when we got there we could see a huge battlefield a lot of casualties on both sides, we enter the battle to provide a cover for our fleet vessels, with help from our allies we manage to destroy a large fleet of Crayter vessels sending them to the underworld, i manage to destroy two vessels luckily non of my wingman was destroyed.

29/11/827

After the battle in Tau, we settle down but quickly got another assignment in the New York system we manage to get there but our job was interrupted by the Navy vessel, he quickly open fire on us but we manage to destroy him quickly and proceed to our target, While we getting close we got spotted by Bounty Hunters vessel he started opening fire, while we engaging vessel Natio Octavarium vessel shows up providing us cover but suddenly he turns and opens fire on one of my squad members while other concentrate fire on the bounty hunter i manage to destroy that NO vessel who turns rogue on us, after that a lot of navy ships show up we quickly get away from the scene not to take casualties,

Later same day...

We return from deployment and our engineers were working on our new constructed base, we spotted a freelancer fighter who from his words got lost in the heart of Outcast systems, while we talking with him he became really strange asking us to mutch questions acting weird, he quickly lost his mind and start firing all over until i told him to stop he turns on me telling me that "he doesn't like me" and starts opening fire on my but i quickly manage to destroy him, his cargo hold is brought for interrogation, While two of my squad members take intruder to Malta other members and I take a route for Tau 23, but suddenly i spotted a Gen'an vessel in trouble an IMG vessel attacking her, i quickly assist our sisters from Gen'an and destroy an IMG vessel but sadly Gen'an vessel was destroyed but i manage to get her in my cargo pod and deliver here to Malta where her sisters from Gen'an will arrive and pick her up, after that, we pull our forces to Malta.

Emanuel Rodriguez

[Image: m6eRFxU.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Indetification:Francisco Valiente

To: Los Zetas Cartel

Hola
Recently I received a mission from our cartel leader. I grouped up with >ZC|ZWS-Diablo and >ZC|ZWS-Mietitore we head for Omicron Nu. We started exploring the system search for the
fastest route to deliver Cardmine to New York. We head toward
Alaska jump gate to see how safe it would be. Once we reached a jump gate our radars started picking a hostile vessel
it was Van Leer from the 46th Liberty Navy fleet in the bomber class vessel. As
was expected wasn't much talk before he opened fire and as the consequence, we fired back. The battle was even easier than we anticipated in the beginning and Van Leer was quickly destroyed.
Soon after, we resumed our exploration mission until we've got orders to immediately head back to Omicron Alpha
Gracias.

Francisco Valiente
Caporegime

Incoming Transmission

Hola,
I began a patrol toward Tau-37 with >ZC|ZWS-Mietitore,>ZC|ZWS-Diablo,>ZC|ZWS-La_Rosalina. Everything seemed clear so we pushed our way toward Lorraine without entering it. After consulting the others we decided to dock on Freeport 10 to refuel and rearm our ships before moving to Lorraine. Once finished we pushed our way to the Lorraine system. We initiated a docking sequence and we entered Lorraine, surprisingly radar was clear in the first place.
Not long after our long-range sensors picked up some enemies and we moved to investigate and caught up with -CR-Vengeance and Flexitarian. Very promptly I managed to destroy -CR-Vengeance but Flexitarian managed to escape.
Gracias

Francisco Valiente
Caporegime

Incoming Transmission

Hola,
Today I was patrolling around Omicron Alpha to check our borders. I began moving toward Corsica Outer Sanctum, next I moved to Santa Verna and all away around till a reached Tau-37 jump hole. After reaching the Tau-37 jump hole I got back to Planet Malta where my radar caught something on it. It was two =CR= ships, once VHF class Nyx and the other was bomber. Both of them decided to engage me at the same time, I'm still trying to understand if they knew they are unable to even scratch my paint but whatever. Fortunately for us and unfortunately for them, the bomber got too close and soon after destroyed but VHF managed to escape.
Gracias

Francisco Valiente
Caporegime
Pages: 1 2