Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Data expunged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Data expunged
You'd probably get away with it once ... and then you'd probably get a violation report submitted on your behalf.
You can pirate people for anything that isn't tacked down, so, yeah, you could sell someone an item of equipment, then demand they will return it or you'll vapourise them...space is a dangerous place, after all...

Don't expect to catch them again, tho...
this happened to me once, i was a junker and i sold a scanner to some lolwutting trader and he docked, then undocked and toasted me without any warning stealing my armor MK VIII and enhanced thruster.

i reported it with ample screen shots but i never saw anything about said player being sanctioned.
Hoodlum pm'd be about it but other then that i really don't know what happened.

So, if you want, take a chance but expect someone to write a sanction report on you.
Just thinking of such a behaviour as poor as it can be!

What a cruel and rotten world this must be if people bring up such ideas.

I'm disgusted! :angry2:

Cheers

Perseus
Sure you can do that, but do expect this to make the person you violated upset.

I rate this at about 80% chance of you earning a bounty.
In addition people who do this...

Their names are added to secret lists and any respectable member of the community that is in a place to engage said person and make their lives a living hell does so.
Yes it's a relatively small community... and usually we try to act like one.

hey c'mon... isnt RL bad enough already ?? Havent we all done this stuff in RL and messed the real world up ?? You wanna do it here too ??

Think of it this way... a dude comes home from school/college/work... tiredd n exhausted... prolly had a bad day... came here to get a few cheers, and you just ruined it for him. Why would you wanna do that ??

Just for a few creds ?? If you re that needy, come take some from me...
Go for it, just don't expect many friendly responses from people who know you did it.

I've had people attempt this before, in regards to the [KoF]'s armoury:P
Armourer took back a gun I had pirated from it in return for a weaker one (Lots of KoF ships around you influences things) and as soon as the deal was done, he said to kill me.
So, ran with the gun, later got the armoury again and pirated the first gun back off him.

Basically, he lost more than he should have for being silly.
Pages: 1 2 3